RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm a Blonde

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I think that should be Lorel ?? loreal?? Loriel?? Oh who cares.. night all. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Oh Gale, My hair is a mess. I started coloring at 18 because of gray taking over. Then I turned white.and had to color every couple weeks. One day my daughter came over and I told her to go get the stuff to get this color off my hair.. I've been blond ever since. Preference by Lorrial. 8B lolI run around here all week with shower head. Sundays it get a little attention. Thanks. Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.On May 31, 2008, at 9:25 PM, gale17444aol wrote:Does it sound ridiculous to be a nearly 70 year old blonde?  I think so, and I am her. My stinking hair is fine and thin and always has been.  I was convinced many years ago that going Loriel blonde would make my hair appear and feel less fine and thin.  I have believed that for nearly 50 years.  The disgusting thing is that I still show darker roots.  My hair is not naturally dark, it's yucky brownish, blondish, bland and unattractive.  I don't have gray hair.. don't know why.. I've sure earned it.  My sister has beautiful gray hair.. but my head will not produce gray.  I guess one day, when I pass out from the smell, I'll be forced to once again go back to yucky. Peggy, why are you not speaking out on this issue.  You have beautiful hair.. and you aren't sharing your hair secrets. Bless your Heart (and head)  Gale in TX IPF 10/06Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Peggy/Gale/and others ....every time lately that it's 'time to color' I think I'll let it grow out and just be what ever it is! Then I get chicken. Like Joyce said, "no gray". I guess I'm not quite ready but I'm sure getting close. Maybe turning 70 this year is what's causing my lip to curl...

MamaSher, age 69.IPF 3-06,NSIP 4-08. OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: I'm a Blonde

Oh Gale, My hair is a mess. I started coloring at 18 because of gray taking over. Then I turned white.

and had to color every couple weeks. One day my daughter came over and I told her to go get the stuff to get this color off my hair.. I've been blond ever since. Preference by Lorrial. 8B lol

I run around here all week with shower head. Sundays it get a little attention.

Thanks.

Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God.

On May 31, 2008, at 9:25 PM, gale17444aol wrote:

Does it sound ridiculous to be a nearly 70 year old blonde? I think so, and I am her.

My stinking hair is fine and thin and always has been. I was convinced many years ago that going Loriel blonde would make my hair appear and feel less fine and thin. I have believed that for nearly 50 years. The disgusting thing is that I still show darker roots. My hair is not naturally dark, it's yucky brownish, blondish, bland and unattractive. I don't have gray hair.. don't know why.. I've sure earned it. My sister has beautiful gray hair.. but my head will not produce gray. I guess one day, when I pass out from the smell, I'll be forced to once again go back to yucky.

Peggy, why are you not speaking out on this issue. You have beautiful hair.. and you aren't sharing your hair secrets.

Bless your Heart (and head) Gale in TX IPF 10/06

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.