RemedySpot.com

Re: Elisa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi, Z.!

I have noticed you because of your personality and conviction to doing something that makes you happy. I am on a mission to find new avenues to help me feel better emotionally. I used to do watercolors and pastels, and might be going that direction. Do you have a pottery shop with lessons? Is Sara your daughter or grandaughter?

Thanks for all your wonderful contributions to this board. Hopefully, I can contribute more in the future in the same positive light I've seen here. I'm kind of in limbo right now and trying to find my niche.

Hope your Sunday is going well!

(PF, Sjogren's,Raynaud's 4/08)

From: Kennelly <l_kennellyyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 2:27 PM

Wow what a nice family you have. That pie looked good enough to eat. What do you teach?

K

Illinois

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.4/1475 - Release Date: 5/30/2008 2:53 PM

Guest guest

from TX..I do my pottery work at the

studio at the community college where I used to teach.

They have a Continuing Ed program and our group is the Experienced

potters workshop. 3 hours twice a week each semester.

The summer session is cancelled this year because they are finishing

the huge remodeling of the entire art department, so

, I'm in a bit of a withdrawal without the clay and I won't bring it in

the house.  The  air circulation here wouldn't be enough.

Sara is my new grand daughter..she's 3 1/2 months old and my older

grand daughter is Darah and she's 2 1/2 years old.

.. Pictures of both of my beauties are posted in my album. You access

it  by scrolling to the bottom of the posts and click on

"photos"...you might have to give a log in but it's easy

My other creation is my carousel horse " MYFLoyd"  sculpted from

stoneware clay and

fired to bisque and then cold finished with acrylics, crystals, leather

and brass fittings.

I'm not always so positive..just having a good space right now!!!

I'm determined to "keep on keeping on" as one of our members has said.

Believe me it's not always easy to do, but I try. I want to see both of

my girls graduate!!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara      

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob Marley

TX wrote:

Hi, Z.!

I have noticed you because of your personality and

conviction to doing something that makes you happy.  I am on a mission

to find new avenues to help me feel better emotionally. I used to do

watercolors and pastels, and might be going that direction. Do you have

a pottery shop with lessons?  Is Sara your daughter or grandaughter?

Thanks for all your wonderful contributions to this board.

Hopefully, I can contribute more in the future in the same positive

light I've seen here. I'm kind of in limbo right now and trying to find

my niche.

Hope your Sunday is going well!

(PF, Sjogren's,Raynaud's

4/08)

<l_kennellyyahoo (DOT) com>

Subject: Re:

To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 2:27 PM

Wow what a nice family you

have.  That pie looked good enough to eat.   What do you teach? 

K

Illinois

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house,

we will serve the Lord

Checked by AVG.

Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.4/1475 - Release Date: 5/30/2008 2:53 PM

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.4/1476 - Release Date: 5/31/2008 12:25 PM

Guest guest

, When the table is set. Just pull up and enjoy.. hee hee . This is an Air Family. I am not sure if I have welcomed you or not but I think you get a feel for this group that ALL are welcome and questions answered. I am one of the oldies here...been on the board a long time, the newbies are doing a great job.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. Hi, Z.!   I have noticed you because of your personality and conviction to doing something that makes you happy.  I am on a mission to find new avenues to help me feel better emotionally. I used to do watercolors and pastels, and might be going that direction. Do you have a pottery shop with lessons?  Is Sara your daughter or grandaughter?Thanks for all your wonderful contributions to this board. Hopefully, I can contribute more in the future in the same positive light I've seen here. I'm kind of in limbo right now and trying to find my niche.Hope your Sunday is going well! (PF, Sjogren's,Raynaud's 4/08)--- On Sat, 5/31/08, Zion <ljz741verizon (DOT) net> wrote:From: Zion <ljz741verizon (DOT) net>Subject: Re: To: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 4:19 PM, I'm Z. and I also was a teacher...College instructor with a MA in Reading.I taught a total of  25 years...some in elementary school and the last 18years ( until 2005) in a communitycollege, teaching Study Skills and ESL. I also had to retire due to this miserable disease.There are several 's here.  My husband is Mike. K's husband is Don and he's the one with PF.. She comes here for information to help him.There's a S. from TX too!I hope I haven't confused you..Have a good week-end.. Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PAAnd “mild” PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!No, NSIP was not self-inflicted…I never smoked!Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darahand Sara      “I’m gonna be iron like a lion in Zion”  Bob Marley   TX wrote:Hi,!  I have taught Language Arts in an intermediate school (5th-6th) for the last 10 years. I have taught for 25 years total. This year I had the worst kids ever and the mystery illness to cope with. I have two full years until I can retire with full benefits. I need the insurance more than ever, but stress and infection are the two things that might make working impossible. I do have a wonderful husband and two great kids, but this whole thing has taken a huge toll on us all. I was extremely close to my parents who lived nearby. Dad died Jan.'07 and Mom has Alzheimer's and lives in a place fairly close. Husband is not real talky, and my kids are busy with their lives of work, school, and relationships. I need to get more involved in something actively to keep me in the best frame of mind possible. I am such a people person, so I may be looking for some volunteer work to keep me having too many pity parties. What did you teach, ?  I know you just retired. I hope that Don is having a good day, and you, too, for that matter! (PF, Sjogren's,Raynaud' s 4/08)--- On Sat, 5/31/08, Kennelly <l_kennellyyahoo (DOT) com> wrote:From: Kennelly <l_kennellyyahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 2:27 PMWow what a nice family you have.  That pie looked good enough to eat.   What do you teach?  KIllinois  KCentral IlHubby ipf- 2006As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG.

Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 269.24.4/1475 - Release Date: 5/30/2008 2:53 PM