RemedySpot.com

Do You Need an 02 Meter?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I recently ordered an o2meter from SecureNet Medical, which is the company most members recomended, although the web site has a different name. The meter was on sale for $47.50. I was subsequently adivsed that it probably was for sports and not accurate for our needs. So, I then ordered a second one, this time for $65.00. Both arrived today and they are identical. They are yellow, which is the color I was told to look for, although there is a much more expensive meter and it, too, is yellow.

Neither of these have an FDA approval anywhere, but I feel certain they meet MamaSher's specifications. She warned me, though, that they should.

So, I now have two meters and need only one. Returning one is trouble. If there is a member of this group who needs a meter and could put his/her money to better use, I will gladly donate it to him/her. You may email me privately to jckmarshall@..., include your name and address, and I will ship it out UPS muy pronto.

Jacl

79/UIP - IPF 06/05

Guest guest

I'm assuming this is the oximeter you're referring to:

http://www.portablenebs.com/choiceoximeter.htm

If so, it is FDA approved and so far has checked out well for people.

>> I recently ordered an o2meter from SecureNet Medical, which is the company most members recomended, although the web site has a different name. The meter was on sale for $47.50. I was subsequently adivsed that it probably was for sports and not accurate for our needs. So, I then ordered a second one, this time for $65.00. Both arrived today and they are identical. They are yellow, which is the color I was told to look for, although there is a much more expensive meter and it, too, is yellow.> Neither of these have an FDA approval anywhere, but I feel certain they meet MamaSher's specifications. She warned me, though, that they should.> So, I now have two meters and need only one. Returning one is trouble. If there is a member of this group who needs a meter and could put his/her money to better use, I will gladly donate it to him/her. You may email me privately to jckmarshall@..., include your name and address, and I will ship it out UPS muy pronto.> Jacl> 79/UIP - IPF 06/05>

Guest guest

Bruce, that's the one. Thanks for the confirmatrion.

Jack

Re: Do You Need an 02 Meter?

I'm assuming this is the oximeter you're referring to:

http://www.portable nebs.com/ choiceoximeter. htm

If so, it is FDA approved and so far has checked out well for people.

>> I recently ordered an o2meter from SecureNet Medical, which is the company most members recomended, although the web site has a different name. The meter was on sale for $47.50. I was subsequently adivsed that it probably was for sports and not accurate for our needs. So, I then ordered a second one, this time for $65.00. Both arrived today and they are identical. They are yellow, which is the color I was told to look for, although there is a much more expensive meter and it, too, is yellow.> Neither of these have an FDA approval anywhere, but I feel certain they meet MamaSher's specifications. She warned me, though, that they should.> So, I now have two meters and need only one. Returning one is trouble. If there is a member of this group who needs a meter and could put his/her money

to better use, I will gladly donate it to him/her. You may email me privately to jckmarshall@ ..., include your name and address, and I will ship it out UPS muy pronto.> Jacl> 79/UIP - IPF 06/05>