RemedySpot.com

Re: See you next week

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello my friend

Just wanted to wish you a perfect birthday! That means you will be home on time and all will be well.

We sure never have to worry about boredom with lung problems! I never thought I'd pray for boredom, but I find myself doing just that.

Sending much love and pure white light for your journey!

I love you,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: See you next weekTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 7:17 PM

I'm off to the big house for a few days, I'm having a heart cath to assess the ph. As I'm on anticoagulants, I'm being taking in earlier than normal so that I can go on clexane (an injection) which needs to be administered twice a day, which means that I will be a shorter time without thinned blood. I don't believe that the normal 3 days off the warfarin will make that much difference, but my PH doc isn't going to take any chances. I'll be making the most of my enforced rest working on my tapestry. If there aren't any complications post cath, then I'll be home on friday.

That's good, 'cos it's my birthday saturday!

I hope you all look after yourselves

Love Ze xx

Guest guest

Zena, Good luck. Early Birthday Greetings and prayer to you. Anxious to hear all details when your back up to it.

Steve 60 from WA RugosaIPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: See you next weekDate: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 19:17:38 -0000

I'm off to the big house for a few days, I'm having a heart cath to assess the ph. As I'm on anticoagulants, I'm being taking in earlier than normal so that I can go on clexane (an injection) which needs to be administered twice a day, which means that I will be a shorter time without thinned blood. I don't believe that the normal 3 days off the warfarin will make that much difference, but my PH doc isn't going to take any chances. I'll be making the most of my enforced rest working on my tapestry. If there aren't any complications post cath, then I'll be home on friday.

Love Ze xx

Guest guest

Ze,

You'll be in my prayers and a Happy Early Birthday to you!!

Love,

Vicky81856Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

I think the ancient curse was 'may you live in interesting times'!

Nameste

Love Ze xx> > Subject: See you next week> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 7:17 PM> > > > > > > > I'm off to the big house for a few days, I'm having a heart cath to assess the ph. As I'm on anticoagulants, I'm being taking in earlier than normal so that I can go on clexane (an injection) which needs to be administered twice a day, which means that I will be a shorter time without thinned blood. I don't believe that the normal 3 days off the warfarin will make that much difference, but my PH doc isn't going to take any chances. I'll be making the most of my enforced rest working on my tapestry. If there aren't any complications post cath, then I'll be home on friday.> That's good, 'cos it's my birthday saturday! > I hope you all look after yourselves> Love Ze xx>

Guest guest

Happy Birthday Cutie.. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Aw, thankyou, However, if I'm near a computor next week, and I should be as I should be home, I will be telling everyone in big capital letters

Love Ze xx>> Happy Birthday Cutie..> > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Zena,

You will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. We'll look after ourselves now you just look after you!!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

See you next week

Love Ze xx

Guest guest

Ze,

I will keep you in prayers that all goes well at the Big House. And!!!! I

hope you do something spectacular for your birthday when you get out. Maybe a

massage or two, pedicure,night out on the town and a nightcap of something

decadent and chocolate. Happy Birthday!

Sarcoid/PF  3/2006   California

>

> Subject: See you next week

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 12:17 PM

> I'm off to the big house for a few days, I'm having

> a heart cath to

> assess the ph. As I'm on anticoagulants, I'm being

> taking in earlier

> than normal so that I can go on clexane (an injection)

> which needs to be

> administered twice a day, which means that I will be a

> shorter time

> without thinned blood. I don't believe that the

> normal 3 days off the

> warfarin will make that much difference, but my PH doc

> isn't going to

> take any chances. I'll be making the most of my

> enforced rest working

> on my tapestry. If there aren't any complications

> post cath, then I'll

> be home on friday.

>

> That's good, 'cos it's my birthday saturday!

>

> I hope you all look after yourselves

>

> Love Ze xx

Guest guest

Zena ,

Wish you all the best for your tests , have a comfortable stay and

get all the rest,Wishing you a 'Happy birth day' in advance!!

- In Breathe-Support , " Zena " wrote:

>

>

> I'm off to the big house for a few days, I'm having a heart cath to

> assess the ph. As I'm on anticoagulants, I'm being taking in

earlier

> than normal so that I can go on clexane (an injection) which needs

to be

> administered twice a day, which means that I will be a shorter time

> without thinned blood. I don't believe that the normal 3 days

off the

> warfarin will make that much difference, but my PH doc isn't going

to

> take any chances. I'll be making the most of my enforced rest

working

> on my tapestry. If there aren't any complications post cath,

then I'll

> be home on friday.

>

> That's good, 'cos it's my birthday saturday!

>

> I hope you all look after yourselves

>

> Love Ze xx

>

Guest guest

Zena,

I, of course, can fully sympathize with your plight. I pray that all goes well and the numbers are down. I dread the catherizations. Take care of you and come back to us all frisky and better.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Zena,> You will be in my thoughts and prayers this week. We'll look after ourselves now you just look after you!!> Love,> > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > See you next week> > > I'm off to the big house for a few days, I'm having a heart cath to assess the ph. As I'm on anticoagulants, I'm being taking in earlier than normal so that I can go on clexane (an injection) which needs to be administered twice a day, which means that I will be a shorter time without thinned blood. I don't believe that the normal 3 days off the warfarin will make that much difference, but my PH doc isn't going to take any chances. I'll be making the most of my enforced rest working on my tapestry. If there aren't any complications post cath, then I'll be home on friday.> That's good, 'cos it's my birthday saturday! > I hope you all look after yourselves> Love Ze xx>

Guest guest

Good luck, Ze. I will be thinkin of ya!! Hope all goes well and you are back home soon!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: See you next weekTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 2:17 PM

Love Ze xx