RemedySpot.com

Question on tiredness....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi All,

Today, my mom woke me up around 11am...we spoke for a few minutes. I went back to bed, woke up

at 2:30pm, had a cream cheese sandwich with smoked salmon and went back to bed. Around 7:30pm, my

mom and sister woke me up.

I ate waffles with honey. I know, I'm having a lot of pain and bleeding, this morning it was so impossible to walk

from one room to the other. I know were the blood is coming. (the ladies will understand). I have taken pain meds.

My body feels so tired though.

.....still feel sleepy and tired

Has anyone experience a similar situation

Thanks

Irene

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Irene, I can't say I"ve ever been in your situation - well, I did have a toothache once - but I can sure sympathize with you. I have enough empathy to feel pain as I read your post. All I have to offer are words of encouragement ,and that I and probably all our friends in this support group are

virtually holding your hands. Squeeze 'em hard!

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05

Question on tiredness....

Hi All,

Today, my mom woke me up around 11am...we spoke for a few minutes. I went back to bed, woke up

at 2:30pm, had a cream cheese sandwich with smoked salmon and went back to bed. Around 7:30pm, my

mom and sister woke me up.

I ate waffles with honey. I know, I'm having a lot of pain and bleeding, this morning it was so impossible to walk

from one room to the other. I know were the blood is coming. (the ladies will understand). I have taken pain meds.

My body feels so tired though.

.....still feel sleepy and tired

Has anyone experience a similar situation

Thanks

Irene

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA