RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: newly diagnossed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the greatest support group in the world. My name is Joe Lamenskie and I am a vet. Social Security also refused my original application. I have appealed. I was diagnosed in Jan. 08 with PF. I am also married to the love of my life and my biggest supporter. I live on a small lake and fishing is decent. Would live to visit and fish with you.

Best of luck on your DR. visit and diagnosis. Keep posting.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: newly diagnossed

I was diagnosed by a chest x-ray.My doctors appointment tomorrow is to refer me to a pulmonologist. My name is Bob and I am 58 years old. I am married to the love of my life. I had a ct scan last week so I will get those results tomorrow. I am rated 100% disabled by the VA, but as you might imagine social security is dragging its feet contrary to all medical documentation.I am living in Zapata,Texas -on my good days I guide on this lake. This is the best bass lake in texas.

Guest guest

Bob, another late welcome to this support group. It has helped me a lot. I was a fisherman in the past, never bass though. Salmon, trout and salt water. Look forward to your stories.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: newly diagnossedDate: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 02:24:24 -0000

I was diagnosed by a chest x-ray.My doctors appointment tomorrow is to refer me to a pulmonologist. My name is Bob and I am 58 years old. I am married to the love of my life. I had a ct scan last week so I will get those results tomorrow. I am rated 100% disabled by the VA, but as you might imagine social security is dragging its feet contrary to all medical documentation.I am living in Zapata,Texas -on my good days I guide on this lake. This is the best bass lake in texas.

Guest guest

Hi Joe,

Looks like Bob got us talking about the fishing gig. I haven't fished since I was about 30. I didn't even own a pole until after I found out I had IPF. I decided I always wanted to learn how to fly fish so I went down and bought a fly pole and have been practicing my casting---hell with this IPF. When I found out it was terminal--I got over the "whoa is me thing" and realized that being born is a terminal thing too and we just gotta do the thing we gotta do before the "show" is over, (in about 25 more years). It opened my eyes up and I think I am actually LIVING not just living--if you know what I mean.

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

Subject: Re: Re: newly diagnossedTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2008, 11:29 AM

Hi Bob,

Welcome to the greatest support group in the world. My name is Joe Lamenskie and I am a vet. Social Security also refused my original application. I have appealed. I was diagnosed in Jan. 08 with PF. I am also married to the love of my life and my biggest supporter. I live on a small lake and fishing is decent. Would live to visit and fish with you.

Best of luck on your DR. visit and diagnosis. Keep posting.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: newly diagnossed

I was diagnosed by a chest x-ray.My doctors appointment tomorrow is to refer me to a pulmonologist. My name is Bob and I am 58 years old. I am married to the love of my life. I had a ct scan last week so I will get those results tomorrow. I am rated 100% disabled by the VA, but as you might imagine social security is dragging its feet contrary to all medical documentation. I am living in Zapata,Texas -on my good days I guide on this lake. This is the best bass lake in texas.