RemedySpot.com

Re: Question!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi folks, this is my 5th day of severe headaches, my bp is 127 over 87 pulse 105 i did my

last treatment of 60mg of prednisone and working my way down I went to drs for follow up

they said go back to emergency if I dont feel well( uh? I havent felt good in years! ) I dont want

to choke or sufficate or pass out before I get treatment, Its difficult with no insurance t o know

who will help or if they can help

With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~

To: Breathe-Support From: bofus@...Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:43:13 -0700Subject: Re: Clubbing

MB... yes, I rather thought clubbing is clubbing. My drs use the oximeter to check sats. I never even thought of clubbing/oximeter....something new all the time.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Clubbing

Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?

Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.

"Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."

http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.

Guest guest

... I'm sorry you are having headaches for such a long time. You must be feeling about like I am.

If you need to, go to the ER...it's hard to ignore pain or any other problems for very long.

Didn't you say your insurance was reinstated??? Oh golly, I hope so.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Clubbing

Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?

Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.

"Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."

http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.

Guest guest

... let's hope the headaches will go away when treated.

I'm glad your services have been restored. I remember back not so long ago when they were discontinued and you were so worried. Even minimal care is better than no services.

Hopefully the clinic is nearby and if necessary call 911. Whatever it takes to take care of you.

You're in my prayers.

Clubbing

It’s a talkathon – but it’s not just talk. Check out the i’m Talkathon.

Guest guest

How are feeling now?

5 days of cosistent headache is not good, there could be any number

of reasons for headache it is better if you see adoctor soon .

I hope you feel better soon.

-- In Breathe-Support , Klisser

wrote:

>

>

> Hi folks, this is my 5th day of severe headaches, my bp is 127

over 87 pulse 105 i did my

> last treatment of 60mg of prednisone and working my way down I

went to drs for follow up

> they said go back to emergency if I dont feel well( uh? I havent

felt good in years! ) I dont want

> to choke or sufficate or pass out before I get treatment, Its

difficult with no insurance t o know

> who will help or if they can help

>

> With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser " Be who you are, & say

what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who

matter don't mind. " ~Dr. Suess ~

>

> To: Breathe-Support@...: bofus@...: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 13:43:13 -

0700Subject: Re: Clubbing

>

>

>

>

>

> MB... yes, I rather thought clubbing is clubbing. My drs use the

oximeter to check sats. I never even thought of

clubbing/oximeter....something new all the time.

>

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about

tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> Clubbing

>

>

>

>

>

> Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as

something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?

>

> Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a

friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of

the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.

>

> " Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of

the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating

the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good

alternative for these patients. "

>

> http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 Jack79/IPF -

UIP/dx06/05 Maine

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> _________________________________________________________________

> Making the world a better place one message at a time.

> http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace

>

Guest guest

's post underscores one of our most pressing needs in this country - full medical care for all of us. Those who can afford insurance, buy it. Those who can afford to buy some but not all, help them pay it. And most of all, those who cannot afford it all, unless they do without food and shelter, provide it for free.

This is a major issue in the current campaign for the presidency. Listen carefully to Obama's and McCain's position on universal health care and choose your candidate with care.

Remember W's statement: "Everybody in American has health care. Just go to the emergency room." This is a man of great compassion?

There are too many s - and s - in this country. They are our fathers and mothers, our brothers and sisters, our wives and our husbands, and our children. We need to care for them in their time of sickness. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Clubbing

Guest guest

Jack,

Your post strikes a chord that all should hear. Health care or lack of is a

disgrace in this country. Same with womens issues. No soap box here, but I

agree that this years campaign is VITAL to both.

Roxanne, 58, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 IPF/ Sarcoidosis/Gerd

Lady Slipper Orchid

>

> Subject: Re: Question!

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Thursday, July 10, 2008, 8:12 AM

> 's post underscores one of our most pressing

> needs in this country - full medical care for all of us. 

> Those who can afford insurance, buy it.  Those who can

> afford to buy some but not all, help them pay it.  And

> most of all, those who cannot afford it all, unless they do

> without food and shelter, provide it for free.

> This is a major issue in the current campaign for the

> presidency.  Listen carefully to Obama's and

> McCain's position on universal health care and choose

> your candidate with care.

> Remember W's statement:  " Everybody in

> American has health care.  Just go to the emergency

> room. "   This is a man of great compassion?

> There are too many s - and s - in this

> country.  They are our fathers and mothers, our brothers

> and sisters, our wives and our husbands, and our

> children.  We need to care for them in their time of

> sickness. 

>  Jack

> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

>

>

>

> Clubbing

>

> something Paris Hilton does.  Life changes, doesn't

> it?

>  

> Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my

> attention by a friend.  The link is below.  Although I

> lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion

> seemed significant enough to post it.

>  

> " Digital clubbing significantly influences the

> registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a

> fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation.  It can

> be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for

> these patients. "

>  

> http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 

>  Jack

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Making the world a better place one message at a time.

> Check out the i'm Talkathon.

Guest guest

Jack,

this also reminded me that Sher's daughter is hesitating to get

further tests for her lung functions because of the med. insurance

factor, such bad system!

- In Breathe-Support , Jack Marshall

wrote:

>

> 's post underscores one of our most pressing needs in

this country - full medical care for all of us. Those who can

afford insurance, buy it. Those who can afford to buy some but not

all, help them pay it. And most of all, those who cannot afford it

all, unless they do without food and shelter, provide it for free.

> This is a major issue in the current campaign for the presidency.

Listen carefully to Obama's and McCain's position on universal

health care and choose your candidate with care.

> Remember W's statement: " Everybody in American has health

care. Just go to the emergency room. " This is a man of great

compassion?

> There are too many s - and s - in this

country. They are our fathers and mothers, our brothers and

sisters, our wives and our husbands, and our children. We need to

care for them in their time of sickness.

> Jack

>

>

>

> Clubbing

>

something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?

>

> Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a

friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of

the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.

>

> " Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of

the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating

the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good

alternative for these patients. "

>

> http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569

> Jack

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out

the i'm Talkathon.

>

Guest guest

I do not know what the remedy is for the medical care benefits EVERY HUMAN needs and

deserves. I have worked, I worked hard, I paid taxes, I donated my time to the school

system while my children attended, I have never been arrested, not even a traffic ticket,

I cared for others, so they're familys could continue working, I believed the company I

worked for thought I was as valuable as the client who paid them, Medical benefits have

to be a part of every job, Health care has to come first, with out healthy people what do you

have? County and State have to put people first in at least one aspect! why not let it

be health. I feel used by my own state and county goverment a throw away,

With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~

To: Breathe-Support From: gita1_v@...Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 03:26:12 +0000Subject: Re: Question!

Jack,this also reminded me that Sher's daughter is hesitating to get further tests for her lung functions because of the med. insurance factor, such bad system!- In Breathe-Support , Jack Marshall wrote:>> 's post underscores one of our most pressing needs in this country - full medical care for all of us. Those who can afford insurance, buy it. Those who can afford to buy some but not all, help them pay it. And most of all, those who cannot afford it all, unless they do without food and shelter, provide it for free.> This is a major issue in the current campaign for the presidency. Listen carefully to Obama's and McCain's position on universal health care and choose your candidate with care.> Remember W's statement: "Everybody in American has health care. Just go to the emergency room." This is a man of great compassion?> There are too many s - and s - in this country. They are our fathers and mothers, our brothers and sisters, our wives and our husbands, and our children. We need to care for them in their time of sickness. > Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine> > > > Clubbing> > Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> > http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ________________________________> Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started.

Guest guest

...I hear you and agree whole heartedly! I don't know how many years you put in on your job but those who work to a year or so from retirement and get laid off/fired/"transitioned out" simply break my heart.

Health care IS such a major problem. Right now we are lucky to have a good health care supplement plan through BCBS but we pay dearly for it. Each year we worry about the coming year and wonder how high the premiums will be. If it increases much more, 2009 will be the year we have to drop out and find something else.

People should not have to endure no insurance because they simply can't afford the economy and insurance too.

I can get on my soap box over this one too .

Once again, I have to tell you your Dr. Suess quote is meant for me! Bruce calls me "cantankerous" in a loving way when heck, I'm just saying what I feel . lol

Clubbing> > Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> > http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ________________________________> Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.>

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started.

Guest guest

Well, my dear I happen to love and repeat daily your quote! "Don't fret about tomorrow,

God is already there!" God I love it! It reminds me to think positive. Your a Gem! Is there

a group that caters to goverment gripes? I would LOVE to rant! LOL!

To: Breathe-Support From: bofus@...Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 06:30:47 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Question!

...I hear you and agree whole heartedly! I don't know how many years you put in on your job but those who work to a year or so from retirement and get laid off/fired/"transitioned out" simply break my heart.

Health care IS such a major problem. Right now we are lucky to have a good health care supplement plan through BCBS but we pay dearly for it. Each year we worry about the coming year and wonder how high the premiums will be. If it increases much more, 2009 will be the year we have to drop out and find something else.

People should not have to endure no insurance because they simply can't afford the economy and insurance too.

I can get on my soap box over this one too .

Once again, I have to tell you your Dr. Suess quote is meant for me! Bruce calls me "cantankerous" in a loving way when heck, I'm just saying what I feel . lol

Clubbing> > Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as something Paris Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article on clubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below. Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemed significant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantly influences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of a fingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised to use the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> > http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ________________________________> Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.>

Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live Messenger. Get started.

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

Guest guest

.... I don't know of a 'gripe group'. lol. To bad. As you can tell, I'm one who easily takes on a cause for the underdog, underprivileged, under most anything that harms/hurts people. My pet projects are kids and seniors. But lack of health care has no boundaries.

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

Guest guest

oh my gosh YES on kids! That was my prime motive the first half of my life, and seniors took the

last half of course both still very important to me however, this last stage HEALTHCARE!

I have been out of the mix with the school system, although I cant believe they consider and

have cut those resources HOW ARE WE GOING TO BUILD, MOLD AND ENHANCE our lil

peeps to be the leaders WE NEED we sure havent made it a priority and well, it shows!lol.

oh boy and dont get me started on the seniors! lol What I will admit I know very little of all

the fauchets that one would be living on the street, I cant imagine why there are

seniors living on the street, with todays riches, They say they choose too, however, no matter how much we love our seniors independance there is a time to step in and make sure they are safe, comfortable. Gosh , Thank you! ya know something? Im feeling better! lol

clean and secure.

To: Breathe-Support From: bofus@...Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 07:03:27 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Question!

.... I don't know of a 'gripe group'. lol. To bad. As you can tell, I'm one who easily takes on a cause for the underdog, underprivileged, under most anything that harms/hurts people. My pet projects are kids and seniors. But lack of health care has no boundaries.