RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: rough couple of days

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kathy...now I know how I got you and 'Kathie' mixed up. I mixed up your email addresses.

I'm so sorry to hear about your family too.

I worry about my Lysa. She had a bout with a bacterial infection a few years ago and she was ill nearly four months and still has residual effects.

I think I need to check in with the site on familial info.

God Bless!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: rough couple of days

>Hey Bret, I haven't addressed you before but I knew you were familia pf too. My Dad died in 91 with it and my sister had been misdiagnosed with copd,then after my dx they did biopsy on her and found out she also has pf. I am so sorry about the cancer and you will definitly be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted.KathyS53dx10/04 In.> good afternoon everyone,> I usually don't talk about myself> and how I am doing but In this case I wanted to let everyone know what > has been going on> and also get this off my chest ( I wish literally )> well monday afternoon I had some pretty bad pain in my left lung , I > couldn't take a deep breath> it felt like when I had my chest tube in after my V.A.T.S> so I called my local Dr. and he told me to go to the ER> so I did and they checked me over pretty good and they did another CT > scan> and turns out the spot in my left upper lobe had more than tripled in > size so they called> my pulmonologest at UofM and he said he wanted to see me right away> so my wife and I went there yesterday morning my doctor met me at the > sign in desk> and wanted to see the scan that they took here at the hospital in > grand rapids> he looked at it along with the radiologist and some other Drs.> they think for sure that the spot that had grown so large so fast is > cancer> but there were some other spots much smaller and lower that they were > not sure of> so they are going to do a bronchoscopy on those spots along with the > large spot> to make sure> > they said they want to get me in a.s.a.p. probably monday> my pulmo said the best thing that could come out of this was that > the spots lower and smaller> test negative in witch case they would just remove my left upper lobe > were the giant spot is> and if it tests positive than they would remove the left upper lobe > and put me on some oral> chemo therapy and hope that it would take care of the rest> If it doesn't than he would recommend a double lung transplant> but all I can do now is wait till after the biopsy> my wife and family are taking it pretty hard,,, so could everyone say > a little prayer for my family> PLEASE?> thank you> > Brett Bowser> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 40 Mi.>