Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Is there anyone that can explain (or fix) the fact that I can not

download pictures to my photo album, or get my signature to show up at

the end of a message????

Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Go to mail options, on the left look for options to signature, after you have made your signature, at the very bottom left, you must save it or it will not show. Try this see, maybe ?

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

can't add photos or my signature

Is there anyone that can explain (or fix) the fact that I can not download pictures to my photo album, or get my signature to show up at the end of a message????Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Joy,

I hope some one can help you. I apologize for being so "not technical"....I just luck my way around a computer. I am one of those old people who just found the computer in my late years. The fact that I can send e-mail amazes me!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Is there anyone that can explain (or fix) the fact that I can not > download pictures to my photo album, or get my signature to show up at > the end of a message????> Joy in Seattle>