RemedySpot.com

Re: Jack's Play

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Steve... gosh, maybe you do not tell the director/playwright to 'break a leg'.

Oh well, he will get the intent.

Hope you are doing well. I'm getting more and more anxious with each passing day.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida > Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Guest guest

Sorry, Irene. Not me, though I did once upon a time have an apartment in Brooklyn. There is a well-known poet named Jack Marshall, but I'm not him either as far as I know. There isn't much reason for me to be easy to google amongst the thousands of other Jack Marshalls. We're all clones.

Jack

79/UIP/IPF - 06/05

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Guest guest

Jack, am truly sorry for the problems on your play. Do you keep tweaking it or start from scratrch. Are you in a state of mourning or what? Good luck for the future.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Group <Breathe-Support >Subject: Jack's PlayDate: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 05:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks

A note to let you know that I have cancelled the presentation of my play Soul on Fire. I attended the last two rehearsals and the production is a shambles. I suggested to the company that we postpone the production for a few weeks to get it right, but they refused. I can't allow my work to be presented so poorly, so I pulled the plug.

Sorry, but you may have to wait awhile to see me in my tux and red snake skin cowboy boots.

And I went out and bought a scanner just for you!

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Jack,

I'm sorry to hear about the fate of your current production. But I can understand and respect your insistence on maintaining standards.

I hope that future productions will go more smoothly!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Jack's Play

Hi folks

A note to let you know that I have cancelled the presentation of my play Soul on Fire. I attended the last two rehearsals and the production is a shambles. I suggested to the company that we postpone the production for a few weeks to get it right, but they refused. I can't allow my work to be presented so poorly, so I pulled the plug.

Sorry, but you may have to wait awhile to see me in my tux and red snake skin cowboy boots.

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Hi Jack, i am truly sorry you had to pull the plug on your play. Good luck & all the

best for the future.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Jack's PlayDate: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 05:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Hi folks

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

No, the play is done. I started it in 1998 and had a full draft within the year. The rest of the time is on-and-off reviewing, rethinking, rewriting. Once you go into production, you may see problems and rewrite, but not for a simple reading. It is unfortunate that this group made a mess of it due to some internal struggles, fist fights and break ups. I had missed several rehearsals when I had the biopsy, but I attended two rehearsals soon after and found a mess of a poorly conceived production, cast members inappropitate for their roles, and no idea of what they should be doing. I suggested postponing the reading and take some time to shape it up. They did not

want to, so I said no show. I couldn't permit my work to be permitted in such a shabby, shoddy way that makes it like vaudeville. I made the right choice for both myself and the audience, and I feel good about. Oh, I do love being a bitch!

Jack

Hi folks

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Jack, I am so sorry about the play. However it is probably for the best. I would love to see it !! If they cannot appreciate your work and cannot do a presentation like they care then forget them. I know you will find the right people for the show to go on !! Good Luck with it !

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ IRD/ MPD +14

< Click on me !!

Hi folks

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine