RemedySpot.com

Re: Lawn Mower

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks MB, for the cute little guy. I love those fellows. Yes, the change in weather is dramatic, but I think Sher is right. Something else is going on. Chicago can't come quick enough. He does real well in the humidity but when the humidity and the temperature get closer together, it is difficult for him to breathe. This morning he said" I'll just go around and get things started for you". I knew what would happen. He is out there going round and round the yard. He LOVES to mow. Don't know how he is feeling but he is just sitting with very little movement riding round and round. Thanks again MB. K Beth wrote: , Now you had to know I was going to rise to that challange.... LOL. I know this is a sissy mower compared to what Don does but I had to post it anyway. Saw your post and just could not resist! Tell Don, I typically do better in humid weather too but shifting weather fronts and changes in barometric pressure can makeme feel lousy and cough

alot. I wonder if Don notices anything similar. Steve (the Steve that went to rehab with me) was the first person to mention to me that he always felt lousiest when the weather was changing. When I watched my own situation I realized the same thing. Beth Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Change everything. Love and Forgive Health Care Ratings The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled: Too Much Treatment? The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than others and the study shows very little difference in how it affects the length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter where you stand on the issue. http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists. nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F ?OpenDocument Fay IPF 06/06

IL K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14

Guest guest

I too have the problem of breathing harder when the temperature and humidity raise together or get higher. That is when heavy A/C comes in handy. There is something about that mower seat that feels good and allows one to forget some of your difficulties when into the familiar. I mowed the yard Sunday and felt great. Strapped that tank on and went at it. Hope Don gets to feeling better.

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

Health Care Ratings

The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled: Too Much Treatment?

The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than others and the study shows very little difference in how it affects the length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter where you stand on the issue.

http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists. nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F ?OpenDocument

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

Guest guest

Fay

I didn't like the mower seat before and still don't. Actually 40 years

ago the doctor found that I was very allergic to freshly mowed grass and

banned me from mowing. My father thought I payed him to say that.

> Thanks , Very interesting article

> Beth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

>

>

>

>

> Health Care Ratings

>

>

> The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled: Too

Much Treatment?

>

> The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the

country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than

others and the study shows very little difference in how it affects the

length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter

where you stand on the issue..

>

> http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists.

nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F

?OpenDocument

>

>

> Fay

> IPF 06/06 IL

>

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

>

>

> K

> Central Il

> Hubby ipf- 2006

> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> 14

>

Guest guest

Bruce

Here in IL we did not have a problem with the mowing of grass. It was the bailing of hay/straw that really gets the old nose running. Lucky you that you only had the grass. Welcome back, missed your comments these past few weeks.

Fay

64 IPF 06/06 IL

Health Care Ratings>>> The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled: TooMuch Treatment?>> The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of thecountry spend more on health care for terminally ill patience thanothers and the study shows very little difference in how it affects thelength

of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matterwhere you stand on the issue..>> http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists.nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F?OpenDocument>>> Fay> IPF 06/06 IL>>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>>>> K> Central Il> Hubby ipf- 2006> As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> 14>

Guest guest

Fay

Not going to bail either.....lol

I'll just sit inside sipping water in the air conditioning and watch

you....

> > Thanks , Very interesting article

> > Beth

> > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

> >

> > Change everything. Love and Forgive

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Health Care Ratings

> >

> >

> > The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled:

Too

> Much Treatment?

> >

> > The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the

> country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than

> others and the study shows very little difference in how it affects

the

> length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter

> where you stand on the issue..

> >

> > http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists.

> nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F

> ?OpenDocument

> >

> >

> > Fay

> > IPF 06/06 IL

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

> >

> >

> > K

> > Central Il

> > Hubby ipf- 2006

> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord

> > 14

> >

>

Guest guest

Bruce

I hope you find time to check out the article in Consumer Report about health care for the terminally ill. I think you will find it and the information it leads you to interesting.

Fay

64 IPF 06/06 IL

Health Care

Ratings> >> >> > The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled:Too> Much Treatment?> >> > The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the> country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than> others and the study shows very little difference in how it affectsthe> length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter> where you stand on the issue..> >> > http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists.> nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F> ?OpenDocument> >> >> > Fay> > IPF 06/06 IL> >> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for

me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >> >> >> > K> > Central Il> > Hubby ipf- 2006> > As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord> > 14> >>