RemedySpot.com

Re: Genie Story

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gale! what a way to make an appearance this morning. lol. Great joke.

Gives me a chuckle before I go for scan this morning.

I was told to drink lots of fluids the two hours before scan so I'm sloshing now.

Even "fluids" taste yucky after awhile.

You've been pretty quiet on the board. I'm glad I hear from you privately or I would have to 'look you up'

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

The female genie

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, 'Master, may I grant you one wish?'

Osama responded, 'You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of-a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything.'

The shocked genie said, 'Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever.'

Osama thought a moment, then grumbled about the impertinence of the woman and said, 'Very well, I want to awaken with three American women in my bed in the morning. So just do it and be off with you.

' The annoyed genie said, 'So be it!' and disappeared.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Hillary Clinton at his side.

His penis was gone, his knees were broken, and he had no health insurance.

God is good

The Famous, the Infamous, the Lame - in your browser. Get the TMZ Toolbar Now!

Guest guest

That was TOOO FUNNY!!!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Genie StoryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 9:08 AM

Gale! what a way to make an appearance this morning. lol. Great joke.

Gives me a chuckle before I go for scan this morning.

I was told to drink lots of fluids the two hours before scan so I'm sloshing now.

Even "fluids" taste yucky after awhile.

You've been pretty quiet on the board. I'm glad I hear from you privately or I would have to 'look you up'

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

The female genie

While trying to escape through Pakistan, Osama Bin Laden found a bottle on the sand and picked it up.

Suddenly, a female genie rose from the bottle and with a smile said, 'Master, may I grant you one wish?'

Osama responded, 'You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of- a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything.'

The shocked genie said, 'Please, I must grant you a wish or I will be returned to that bottle forever.'

Osama thought a moment, then grumbled about the impertinence of the woman and said, 'Very well, I want to awaken with three American women in my bed in the morning. So just do it and be off with you.

The next morning Bin Laden woke up in bed with Bobbitt, Tonya Harding, and Hillary Clinton at his side.

God is good

Guest guest

That was a sad one for me! No matter who you are for, the disrespect for the other is not so Christian! At least that what I remember from when I was a Christian!

Forgive me for being honest, just had to say how I felt!

Love ya,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Genie StoryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 1:59 PM

Subject: The female genie

Osama responded, 'You ignorant, unworthy daughter-of- a-dog! Don't you know who I am? I don't need any common woman giving me anything.'

God is good

Guest guest

Oh my gosh Ter, it's a JOKE. There have been other joke's posted with a political agenda...

Gale, don't you run away...I know you and I know why you seldom post to the board.

There is room for all of us. Please don't disappear.

The first time a member was scolded on the board I did not take a stand but this time I am.

The female genie

God is good

Guest guest

I don't want any one to take that as scolding, but we have so much nastiness in politics, it's no wonder the country is divided! That was all I meant and if I've offended anyone, I apologize. I just think it's time we treat all people who put themselves out there with respect.

Jokes sometimes are used to say things we just wouldn't say otherwise.

Sorry Gale,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

From: gale17444aol (DOT) com <gale17444aol (DOT) com>Subject: Genie StoryTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, July 11, 2008, 1:59 PM

Subject: The female genie

God is good

Guest guest

Terry, God had a since of humor too. Have you looked at an Ostrich ..LOL I thought that was funny. And I know I am a Christian. I don't think I would tell my Pastor the joke but funny.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

You are entitled to your opinion to AND we value everyones opinion.. Love ya... Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Today, I'm on stupid and it's like auto pilot. Thanks Buddy, but as Beth said, not too many want to show respect to Bin Laden! Thanks for your support, even if I was dumb as a rock!

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Genie StoryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 9:25 PM

You are entitled to your opinion to AND we value everyones opinion.. Love ya...

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."