RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Kids and Seniors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

lol, It's wonderful to be a kid at heart! At any age! Its when others "whisper" your "child-like" that

may be a sign of a problem lol!

With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~

To: Breathe-Support From: brucemoreland@...Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 19:44:59 +0000Subject: Re: Kids and Seniors

I'm a kid and a senior....lol.>> 's post underscores one of ourmost pressing needs in this country - full medical care for all of us.Those who can afford insurance, buy it. Those who can afford to buy somebut not all, help them pay it. And most of all, those who cannot affordit all, unless they do without food and shelter, provide it for free.>This is a major issue in the current campaign for the presidency. Listencarefully to Obama's and McCain's position on universal health care andchoose your candidate with care.> Remember W's statement:"Everybody in American has health care. Just go to the emergency room."This is a man of great compassion?> There are too many s - ands - in this country. They are our fathers and mothers, ourbrothers and sisters, our wives and our husbands, and our children. Weneed to care for them in their time of sickness. > Jack> 79/IPF -UIP/dx06/05 Maine> > > > Clubbing> >Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as somethingParis Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article onclubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below.Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemedsignificant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantlyinfluences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of afingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised touse the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> >http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF -UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ________________________________>Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'mTalkathon.>>> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger. Get started.>>> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IMon your terms.>>>>>>>> __________________________________________________________> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger.>http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGL\M_WL_Refresh_messenger_video_072008> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

Guest guest

....we'll have to be careful. With our three top priorities being identical we could really go to town with 'causes'.

Of course we know the board is not the place to "go there". But at least I know you're 'out there' agreeing with me.

I personally am not aware of seniors on the street although I'm sure there are some. My main concern is their health care and/or personal care when a senior becomes unable to care for themselves.

It's becoming a bigger concern for Rich and I. I do less, he does more and there is only so much "more" he can do.

We did hire a housekeeper...every two weeks. I feel much relieved.

Do you do all your own housework, cooking and laundry and shopping?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Clubbing> >Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as somethingParis Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article onclubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below.Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemedsignificant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantlyinfluences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of afingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised touse the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> >http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF -UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ________________________________>Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'mTalkathon.>>> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger. Get started.>>> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IMon your terms.>>>>>>>> __________________________________________________________> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger.>http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGL\M_WL_Refresh_messenger_video_072008>

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

Guest guest

My COPD, AND PF, make it difficult, my apt stays cleaner longer because i do less,

my son only lives a few blocks away, his new wife and baby are home so

she walks over and does my laundry and other stuff, i order grocerys

on line so i have nothing to carry but i try i continue to try but it seems

for me the more i try to do the more i suffer later the coughing the shortness

of breath. There are certain stages that lasted a period of time before

going to another stage I know I have hit a new stage as of the 3rd of july

my life as drastically changed. I just want to be more comfortable at this stage of my conditions

and I want to rant loud and clear about what I needed way back when

so others will get the care they need so it doesnt get to the stage i am

in so quickly. Its painful emotionally and physically. Something I have a problem with

and I hope someone will throw some info my way is, As a female, the coughing has done

a job on my bladder control. They the pads and panties are expensive. lol gosh, its hard

enough not feeling like a lepor when i start coughing on the bus It(the pads) has become like "air"

making sure I am "covered" with enough pads so I can keep at least my diginty another day.

With Warm Regards, Ali Klisser"Be who you are, & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, & those who matter don't mind." ~Dr. Suess ~

To: Breathe-Support From: bofus@...Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 13:58:14 -0700Subject: Re: Re: Kids and Seniors

....we'll have to be careful. With our three top priorities being identical we could really go to town with 'causes'.

Of course we know the board is not the place to "go there". But at least I know you're 'out there' agreeing with me.

I personally am not aware of seniors on the street although I'm sure there are some. My main concern is their health care and/or personal care when a senior becomes unable to care for themselves.

It's becoming a bigger concern for Rich and I. I do less, he does more and there is only so much "more" he can do.

We did hire a housekeeper...every two weeks. I feel much relieved.

Do you do all your own housework, cooking and laundry and shopping?

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Clubbing> >Until I joined this group, I always thought of clubbing as somethingParis Hilton does. Life changes, doesn't it?> > Anyway, an article onclubbing was brought to my attention by a friend. The link is below.Although I lack any understanding of the subject, the conclusion seemedsignificant enough to post it.> > "Digital clubbing significantlyinfluences the registrations of the Sp02 measurements by means of afingertip probe, underestimating the saturation. It can be advised touse the ear sensor as a good alternative for these patients."> >http://linkinghub. elsevier. com/retrieve/ pii/S1569 > Jack> 79/IPF -UIP/dx06/05 Maine > > > > > > > > ________________________________>Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'mTalkathon.>>> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger. Get started.>>> Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IMon your terms.>>>>>>>> __________________________________________________________> Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows LiveMessenger.>http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/connect_your_way.html?ocid=TXT_TAGL\M_WL_Refresh_messenger_video_072008>

Need to know now? Get instant answers with Windows Live Messenger. IM on your terms.

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm Talkathon.