RemedySpot.com

Re: Good News 2

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey Jack... good news! Stable is wonderful news! Ignore the bump on your butt. Or better yet, watch it closely. You know what they say, "A watch pot never boils". lol

Scan this morning of course went well. The preps were a pain in a boil if I had one.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Good News 2

Hi all,

I saw my pulmo today. It's been at least four months or more since I last saw him. We had a nice little chat as I told him about my lack of complaints re my health. Then I asked him his opinion.

He said there was very little change since the dx going on four years ago. Does that mean I'm stable, I asked. Yes, he said. I would say that you are stable.

For a little icing on the cake, all my vitals were normal, BP 132/80 and my SATS 98.

But you know nothing is ever perfect. I got a bump on my butt that I think is turning into a boil. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Congrats on your pulmo visit, Jack. The visit sounds encouraging,

everything except the " Maine " butt boil. You are 2 funny 2.

I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!

HEAVEN IS IN THE NEXT ROOM !!

MARY LOU (74) RICHMOND VA

IPF '02

>

> Hi all,

> I saw my pulmo today.  It's been at least four months or more since I

last saw him.  We had a nice little chat as I told him about my lack of

complaints re my health.  Then I asked him his opinion.

> He said there was very little change since the dx going on four years

ago.  Does that mean I'm stable, I asked.  Yes, he said.  I would say

that you are stable. 

> For a little icing on the cake, all my vitals were normal, BP 132/80

and my SATS 98.

> But you know nothing is ever perfect.  I got a bump on my butt that I

think is turning into a boil.

>  Jack

> 79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

>

Guest guest

Hi Jack,

You have my congrats on being stable as well as my sympathy on the pain in the butt! I just had a boil on my tummy and it was awful. But I think your good news outweighs the bad.

Hugs,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Good News 2To: "Breathe-Support Group" <Breathe-Support >Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 8:32 PM

Hi all,

I saw my pulmo today. It's been at least four months or more since I last saw him. We had a nice little chat as I told him about my lack of complaints re my health. Then I asked him his opinion.

He said there was very little change since the dx going on four years ago. Does that mean I'm stable, I asked. Yes, he said. I would say that you are stable.

For a little icing on the cake, all my vitals were normal, BP 132/80 and my SATS 98.

But you know nothing is ever perfect. I got a bump on my butt that I think is turning into a boil. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Thanks Sher, especially for the pun on my butt. I'm thankful your day went well. Actually, I told the pulmo that I intended to keep on breathing, thank you. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Good News 2

Hi all,

Guest guest

Jack... yes, I think it's a good idea for us ALL to keep on breathing.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Good News 2

Hi all,

Guest guest

Jack,

Welcome to the land of Stable!! It's a happy place to be!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Good News 2

Hi all,