RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Bruce & Sher?Peggy too

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm scared speechless what the price will be when Rich gets home from Pharmacy on the new pain med...the pain patch. Clinic tells me I've taken just about everything and cannot tolerate the side effects of narcotics. I'm extremely sensitive to these meds. So I will now try the patch and hope this works. If for some reason not, I will try the morphine again. Even with hives I did get good pain control. There aren't options left for me...

Doesn't it stink that SS takes $93 out of such a little check? Mine is @210. I worked 25 years pro bono so did not sock away SS. Take the 93 out and it's not enough to cover one med!

I like my insurance fine, it's just that now I'm in the "hole"...literally and not even chocolate icing!

I will do what you suggest Bruce and MB gave me a site too. I'm so grateful for youse-guys out there to share what you know. This info. can help others as well. We are not AARP members anymore.

Yes, Peggy. God does and will provide but I can't sit and wring my hands. I will try and do the footwork and let Him open the right doors.

Bruce, I've been advised when enrollment opens again in Nov to opt for the advanced program...premium is more but (I forget right now) there is an advantage for Rx on the higher plan. I still have to look into it.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Bruce & Sher

Bruce and Sher, I think I am on the lowest pay SS has almost. s was really cut because he took it at 62.

So SS takes like 93.00, I pay AARP 145. monthly, And RX 27.00 per month.�

I get my meds in the mail 90 day supply. As long as they are Generic they're free. Any�antibiotic�or special thing for a short time is 4.00.. I was told right before I started going to Shands to Stay with Original Medicare and pick a good secondary. I am so glad I did. I am happy with my choice.�

However is Diabetic and we can't get coverage for him so we're sitting on a bomb. He has about a year and a half before his Medicare kicks in. I don't want to wish my life away bet Hurry 65 for him. �lol

I am just amazed at the way God just provides above what we need. We eat really well. (our pictures confirm that)

And anything that is needed is there. When we have all the stupid insurances (car's, property, home owners the list goes on) I just enter the amount in my computer and there is always�sufficient�Bible money left over.. LOL

Did I say God is GOOD> �;)

Guess thats enough for now,, �me,

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Well the pain patch wasn't TOO bad...$73 and it's generic. Have to have it so I'd better get busy looking for a way to pay.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Bruce and Sher, I think I am on the lowest pay SS has almost. s was really cut because he took it at 62. So SS takes like 93.00, I pay AARP 145. monthly, And RX 27.00 per month.�

I get my meds in the mail 90 day supply. As long as they are Generic they're free. Any�antibiotic�or special thing for a short time is 4.00.. I was told right before I started going to Shands to Stay with Original Medicare and pick a good secondary. I am so glad I did. I am happy with my choice.�

However is Diabetic and we can't get coverage for him so we're sitting on a bomb. He has about a year and a half before his Medicare kicks in. I don't want to wish my life away bet Hurry 65 for him. �lol

I am just amazed at the way God just provides above what we need. We eat really well. (our pictures confirm that)

And anything that is needed is there. When we have all the stupid insurances (car's, property, home owners the list goes on) I just enter the amount in my computer and there is always�sufficient�Bible money left over.. LOL

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi Mama Sher,

Don't give up!! I have worked in doctor's office most of my working years except for the last 8 when I have been working from home over the Net, and nearly all docs get samples from the drug reps and if you go and talk to your doc, most times they can give you free samples until your insurance kicks back in and/or they can give you info on Patient Assistance Programs to help out. I hope this helps a little!! BIg hugs to you!! Love ya lots!! CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Re: Bruce & Sher?Peggy tooTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 18, 2008, 5:18 PM

Well the pain patch wasn't TOO bad...$73 and it's generic. Have to have it so I'd better get busy looking for a way to pay.

Bruce and Sher, I think I am on the lowest pay SS has almost. s was really cut because he took it at 62. So SS takes like 93.00, I pay AARP 145. monthly, And RX 27.00 per month.�

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Thanks Caro... yes, I am aware samples are sometimes available. Narcotics are never given as samples as you know. I can get Cymbalta I think and will when I go back again. Just days ago filled the Rx that was $119 and I discovered I was in the "gap". lol. I nearly fainted on the pharmacy floor!

Thanks, I know you have your hands full with your own care.

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

We all have our hands full with our own care, but I would never not have time for you or anyone else in this group. You have helped me more than you could ever possibly know and if I could help in some slight small way, it would be an honor!! Love ya lots, Mama Sher!! CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

From: Sher Bauman <bofuswbcable (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Re: Bruce & Sher?Peggy tooTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Friday, July 18, 2008, 5:18 PM

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Thanks Caro... the affection I receive from you and others just fills my heart!

I continue to pray we all will have what we need when we need it.

I'm going to watch the British Open...

bye for now.

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."