RemedySpot.com

Re: UPDATE on Steve and L.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher Do you know if Tim reads our posts to ? Oh this is just SSOOOOOOOOOOO HARD. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

I forgot to add that Steve and Vicky have purchased 2 tape recorders, to leave for the survivor. They both say what they want to the other...not a bad idea.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

UPDATE on Steve and L.

Steve called last night and as soon as the hospital can get Vicky stabilized enough to leave, she will go home. She has about 6 months. Her sister will be moving in sooner now than later to help care for both of them. Steve says they will put two beds in the master BR so they can be together and have their privacy for talks if need be.

His bronchitis is better and he is relieved Vicky will be coming home soon.

L........they have contacted hospice and they will be coming in. I was surprised too, due to her last experience but it's simply a total necessity now. She is in a lot of pain, sats drop into the 50s, unable to breathe or speak frequently...Tim insisted and she agreed it is time.

She has been given days now...30 - 45.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of sad news but I know the board wants to know...

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

No, I do not know. My information comes from Kathie and she gives me permission to go to the board...Do you want me to ask her?

Kathie seldom posts on the board. She says it just takes too much energy to keep up/reply. I sure can relate to that.

Re: UPDATE on Steve and L.

Sher Do you know if Tim reads our posts to ? Oh this is just SSOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."