RemedySpot.com

Re: Signature

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Beth, I have a question about the boom of your heart when i put my fingers in my ears both boom s sound alike. i was diagnoised with ph and heart failure and the do said my heart was getting better and the right sounds as good as the left . also i have asthma and was told by my eye doctor friday that oxygen drys you out so how can that work with astma and they said i probably have copd but wont test me because of no insurance.oh the ear in the finger in the trick was told to me by a nurse

sharon p ph 2008

Subject: Re: SignatureTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 6:11 PM

Lou,

To the best of my knowledge and also from doing a quick search just know on the Moderators site the only way to set up a signature that can be seen every time you post is to post from your email and set the signature up there. There is no way to set up a permanant signature line if you are posting directly from the Yahoo groups website. You would need to type in the signature line every time you post.

I post to the board from my Yahoo email address and that's where my signature is set up.

Hope that helps!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Signature

I am on Yahoo Health Group through AOL. I am signed on to Yahoo though in order to get into this group.It says on the right hand side of this : Health - Groups - Help - Start a group - My Groups, Post message - help - etc. Lounever mind, I won't bother now. am too frustrated

Guest guest

Sharon,

Hi, it's good to hear from you again! I'm happy to hear that your heart is doing better and that things are going well. I'm a little confused about what your question is. Using oxygen continuously as many of us do definitely dries us out. Dries our eyes, our nose, our sinuses etc. Many of us use moisturizing eye drops, Ocean or something like it nasal spray etc. I mean I need the oxygen to stay alive but it does take a toll on us. How the oxygen interacts specifically with your asthma I couldn't say. With asthma you would want to minimize your exposure to anything that makes you react and increases your risk of asthma attack. You want as little stress on your breathing as possible right?!

Beth

Signature

I am on Yahoo Health Group through AOL. I am signed on to Yahoo though in order to get into this group.It says on the right hand side of this : Health - Groups - Help - Start a group - My Groups, Post message - help - etc. Lounever mind, I won't bother now. am too frustrated

Guest guest

thanks for your reply, i guess someone had asked a question about the beat of your heart and minds sounds the same. one person said the first boom had to be stronger and was worried because he said the right side was getting better but the second boom sounds like the first. I have been using a device called lung expander and have gotten my incentive speromiter up from 500 to a little over a thousand but now the heart sounds that this woman spoke of has me concerned thyanks

sharon p ph 2008

From: Beth <mbmurthayahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: SignatureTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, July 7, 2008, 6:11 PM

Lou,

To the best of my knowledge and also from doing a quick search just know on the Moderators site the only way to set up a signature that can be seen every time you post is to post from your email and set the signature up there. There is no way to set up a permanant signature line if you are posting directly from the Yahoo groups website. You would need to type in the signature line every time you post.

I post to the board from my Yahoo email address and that's where my signature is set up.

Hope that helps!

Beth

Signature