RemedySpot.com

Re: Have you smiled today? @Sylvia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ! Yes, it's me,Debbie gave me link.So how mare things with you?

Sylvia

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Answers.

Guest guest

,I'll try this again! The first one sounds illiterate...yes it's me ,I miss you on the other forum,and too, I like this forum already.Hope you are keeping well, .We finally got some warm weather,oh joy! Bye for now,

Sylvia

Hi to Stef and Kerrie! and thanks,

Sylvia

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Yeah!!! I'm glad you're here, Sylvia! The weather our way is very nice finally, too, and everyone is smiling! Yes, all is well and actually very positive! Many wonderful things are happening, many connections that are of light and love. I hope the same for you as well, Sylvia. Sooo glad you're here, and thankful Debbie gave you the link. Talk with you later! :) sylvia luck <sjluck56@...> wrote: ,I'll try this again! The first one sounds illiterate...yes it's me ,I miss you on the other forum,and too, I like this forum already.Hope you are keeping well, .We finally got some warm weather,oh joy! Bye for now, Sylvia Hi to Stef and Kerrie! and thanks, Sylvia Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!