Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

All taken care of Vicky!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Beth

I need some help, actually my brother does. He still wants to be a member of the group but he wants to change it to where he goes to the website instead of the emails coming to his mailbox. He said he cant keeep up and even accidentally deleted a business email, oops. So could you switch it to where it doesn't go to his mailbox? His scarren name is Motoman32. Thank you so much.

Love,

Vicky81856

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Vicky, if your brother signs on with Yahoo for a mailbox, they will give him an email address to which the posts will go. From that point on, all he has to do is go Yahoo, click on mail and there they are. That is how I receive the posts, and I use yahoo because my security system, ragardless of what I do, reconizes the posts as spam and won't let me open them. When I get smart, and I'm taking medicine for that now, I will get a new security system and kick the old one out. It would be easier to get in my program. Hope this helps.

Jack

79/UJIP - IPF 06/05

I need some help, actually my brother does. He still wants to be a member of the group but he wants to change it to where he goes to the website instead of the emails coming to his mailbox. He said he cant keeep up and even accidentally deleted a business email, oops. So could you switch it to where it doesn't go to his mailbox? His scarren name is Motoman32. Thank you so much.

Love,

Vicky81856

Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

Guest guest

Vicky...MB may have already answered you. I haven't read all posts.

However, tell brother to go to home page of web...click on edit membership and then scroll down a bit, on the right, click on web only. Don't forget to "update" it.

Hope you're doing well. Miss your posts.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Love,

Vicky81856

Guest guest

You're welcome hunny! Love you!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

thank you...:)

Vicky81856