RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher...........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you my friend!

Tried to call you a while ago, no ans, talk to you soon. So we have another thing in common, size 9's! lol

Ter

Terry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Gale, Sher, Beth and all...........To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 10:05 PM

No big deal Ter.....as I said, there's room for all of us, and our opinions. This cleared up so quickly just by a few "talking it over".....Next time it will no doubt be my number nine in my mouth. I only open my mouth to change feet!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Gale, Sher, Beth and all......... ..

Shoot, by the time I get ready to apologize I forget what for.... �OD remember.

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Sorry, I was outside on the porch....

Now I'm going to lay down for awhile...still having the damn pain.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Gale, Sher, Beth and all......... ..

Shoot, by the time I get ready to apologize I forget what for.... �OD remember.

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Sher, I am so glad this day is over for you. Hope the pain leaves quickly. Wonderful that the test was clear. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy....thanks for your encouragement but the results aren't in yet on the scan.

I will know Monday I'm hoping. Dr. is out Fri,Sat,Sun. I tried to call him yesterday (Fri) and he does not refer calls...message says go to the ER. I almost did because the pain was so bad and nothing I took helped. My pain pills I usually take seemed like placebos!

Sometimes my gut is fine and then all of a sudden, here comes the pain. You've had stomach problems, you know how it is. Beth explained very well there is difference between GERD and gastritis...I didn't know that but both hurt like battling the .

Oh, Lord, isn't PF enough for us?

Sher, I am so glad this day is over for you. Hope the pain leaves quickly. Wonderful that the test was clear.

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Sher, That is exactly the pain I had. and both wanted me to go to the hospital but I just couldn't stand the thought. I kept saying "It'll be better tomorrow." Three weeks lated I walked like I was 110. SORE for weeks. I didn't take anything. I don't do to well with pain meds. They either knock me out or don't work so I just tough it out. NOT happy camper with pain. I do hope you get some relief. It just isn't fair for you to get such a big portion of pain.Have you tried a heating pad? Thats my solution to everything. Hot bath or heating pad.. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy, no I haven't tried a heating pad.

Today has been better.

Sher, That is exactly the pain I had. and both wanted me to go to the hospital but�

I just couldn't stand the thought. I kept saying "It'll be better tomorrow." Three weeks lated I walked like I was 110. SORE for weeks. I didn't take anything. I don't do to well with pain meds. They either knock me out or don't work so I just tough it out. NOT happy camper with pain.�

I do hope you get some�relief. It just isn't fair for you to get such a big portion of pain.

Have you tried a heating pad? Thats my solution to everything. Hot bath or heating pad..

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."