RemedySpot.com

Re: Off to Boone

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MB

Have fun....let's see beautiful scenery, son, and..oh did I mention

temperature.

High in Boone during MB's trip 80 degrees.

High here today 99 degrees.

>

> Good morning all!

> This morning I'm hopping in to my rented cargo van and driving up to

Boone, NC to visit my son for a few days. The van is loaded with some

leftover furniture from my home that I don't need and he can use in his

new apartment.

> I'll be staying in Boone till Tuesday. The place I'm staying is

supposed to have " high speed internet access " but I've spent enough time

up in those mountains to know that there are no guarantees. So if you

don't hear from me till Tuesday, you'll know why and won't worry.

> If any huge problems come up you can always email Leanne or call my

cell which is in the database.

> That said, it's not easy to get rid of me and I'll probably post

tonight! Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

> Beth

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>

> Change everything. Love and Forgive

>

Guest guest

MB, Have a wonderful safe trip. ENJOY Matt (like you need to be told) You know these are his best years with him... He's not a teenager anymore. He is happy to see you and talks like he really loves & likes you. In a couple years he'll do his best to CARE FOR you since you wpn't be able to do anything right or quick enough.... LOL  Hug the Mountains for me.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Beth, have a boone time in Boone! Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Off to Boone

Good morning all!

This morning I'm hopping in to my rented cargo van and driving up to Boone, NC to visit my son for a few days. The van is loaded with some leftover furniture from my home that I don't need and he can use in his new apartment.

I'll be staying in Boone till Tuesday. The place I'm staying is supposed to have "high speed internet access" but I've spent enough time up in those mountains to know that there are no guarantees. So if you don't hear from me till Tuesday, you'll know why and won't worry.

If any huge problems come up you can always email Leanne or call my cell which is in the database.

That said, it's not easy to get rid of me and I'll probably post tonight! Enjoy your Saturday everyone!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Guest guest

MB,

Have a wonderful trip. Come back with loads of smiles.

Love ya,

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Off to BooneTo: Breathe-Support Date: Saturday, July 12, 2008, 1:59 PM

MBHave fun....let's see beautiful scenery, son, and..oh did I mentiontemperature.High in Boone during MB's trip 80 degrees.High here today 99 degrees.>> Good morning all!> This morning I'm hopping in to my rented cargo van and driving up toBoone, NC to visit my son for a few days. The van is loaded with someleftover furniture from my home that I don't need and he can use in hisnew apartment.> I'll be staying in Boone till Tuesday. The place I'm staying issupposed to have "high speed internet access" but I've spent enough timeup in those mountains to know that there are no guarantees. So if youdon't hear from me till Tuesday, you'll know why and won't worry.> If any huge problems come up you can

always email Leanne or call mycell which is in the database.> That said, it's not easy to get rid of me and I'll probably posttonight! Enjoy your Saturday everyone!> Beth> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06>> Change everything. Love and Forgive>