RemedySpot.com

Re: Peggy/

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy...My sorrow goes out to you over Gerri. We are certainly being called to prayer aren't we. (I mean all of us).

Everyday at our tea time is a good time to especially remember our members and friends who need prayer...let's not forget to pray for ourselves too!

Know that you and Gerri are in my prayers, as well as our members. I pray for /Don as well and sent her my concerns.

Precious Lord, hear us pray,

Hear us pray especially today.

So many members turning toward You,

Leaving us; with nothing to do

But Pray, Lord. Hear us pray,

Help us always remember to say...

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,

Hallowed be thy name,

Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done

On earth as it is in Heaven ...

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Peggy/Jane

Hi Jane, it was beautiful until noon then the rain showers started and has rained just lightly all day.

I was able to go outside long enough to make a couple bible covers.�

Enjoy church tomorrow. I'm going ! �I feel pretty weak today but I'm going. I hope all the Church goers are able to go tomorrow. Brett needs our prayers along with Don K and so many others that are having a hard time right now.

My best lifelong friend has CI it's a disease of the bladder, very painful. Well she called yesterday and told me she just got the call from her Dr. that she has breast cancer. I can hardly stand it. We have been just best friends since we were three years old. Her name is Gerri. Please keep her in your prayers.�

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

So sorry to hear about your friend. We spend a lot of time on our knees! There are many on our board who are suffering and need prayers, too. I am going to play at a funeral in the morning. One of my friends' father passed away. He was 94 and had been sick but it was not expected as he was at home. She looked miserable when I saw her at the funeral home this evening. Her son-in-law is going to play the banjo at the funeral. ( Onward Christian Soldiers & The Old Rugged Cross) Her dad loved to hear him play the banjo. I am just playing the piano.

Love & Toodles to you,

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton,Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Peggy...My sorrow goes out to you over Gerri. We are certainly being called to prayer aren't we. (I mean all of us).> Everyday at our tea time is a good time to especially remember our members and friends who need prayer...let's not forget to pray for ourselves too!> Know that you and Gerri are in my prayers, as well as our members. I pray for /Don as well and sent her my concerns.> > Precious Lord, hear us pray,> Hear us pray especially today.> So many members turning toward You,> Leaving us; with nothing to do > But Pray, Lord. Hear us pray, > Help us always remember to say...> > Our Father, Who art in Heaven,> Hallowed be thy name,> Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done> On earth as it is in Heaven ...> > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Re: Peggy/Jane> > > Hi Jane, it was beautiful until noon then the rain showers started and has rained just lightly all day.> I was able to go outside long enough to make a couple bible covers.�> > > Enjoy church tomorrow. I'm going ! �I feel pretty weak today but I'm going. I hope all the Church goers are able to go tomorrow. Brett needs our prayers along with Don K and so many others that are having a hard time right now.> > > My best lifelong friend has CI it's a disease of the bladder, very painful. Well she called yesterday and told me she just got the call from her Dr. that she has breast cancer. I can hardly stand it. We have been just best friends since we were three years old. Her name is Gerri. Please keep her in your prayers.�> > > > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy ��> IPF �2004, �Florida> > > "Worry looks around,> �Sorry looks back,> ��Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Jane, You say you are JUST playing the piano--I ONLY WISH I could. I know you must be very talented. I would love to hear you play. I hope thins go well for you in the AM Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."