RemedySpot.com

Re: Update on Steve/Vicky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Two different Vickys

Thats the source of your confusion I believe Irene.

>

> Hi Sher,

> I'm confused lol! She was doing OK! what happenned?

> Irene

> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

>

>

>

> Update on Steve/Vicky

>

>

> ... and the update remains sad. Vicky is too weak/unresponsive to take

more radiation treatments and mostly sleeps. She is taking Ensure thru a

syringe and can't get out of bed.

> She is at home and Steve adds her sisters, mom and nieces are

extremely helpful. Also helping Steve w/appts, meds, food and etc.

> Steve has another infection, on antibiotics but feeling weaker. Can't

sleep.

> God be with both of them.

>

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

>

>

> __________________________________________________________________

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email

the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail and

switch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca

>

Guest guest

Irene... Vicky has not been "ok" since shortly after our PNW gathering. Just a couple of weeks later she was in hospital w/metastasized cancer throughout her body. You probably missed those posts.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Update on Steve/Vicky

.... and the update remains sad. Vicky is too weak/unresponsive to take more radiation treatments and mostly sleeps. She is taking Ensure thru a syringe and can't get out of bed.

She is at home and Steve adds her sisters, mom and nieces are extremely helpful. Also helping Steve w/appts, meds, food and etc.

Steve has another infection, on antibiotics but feeling weaker. Can't sleep.

God be with both of them.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Whoops, glad you caught that Bruce. I was so focused on Steve's wife Vicky, in WA that my brain didn't even go to our "pink writing" Vicky. Knowing them personally packs a bigger wallop for me.

Update on Steve/Vicky>>> ... and the update remains sad. Vicky is too weak/unresponsive to takemore radiation treatments and mostly sleeps. She is taking Ensure thru asyringe and can't get out of bed.> She is at home and Steve adds her sisters, mom and nieces areextremely helpful. Also helping Steve w/appts, meds, food and etc.> Steve has another infection, on antibiotics but feeling weaker. Can'tsleep.> God be with both of them.>>> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>>>> __________________________________________________________> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk emailthe boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail. Click on Options in Mail andswitch to New Mail today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca>

Guest guest

I'm so sorry to hear that Vicky is doing so poorly. She and Steve are in my prayers every day.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Update on Steve/Vicky

.... and the update remains sad. Vicky is too weak/unresponsive to take more radiation treatments and mostly sleeps. She is taking Ensure thru a syringe and can't get out of bed.

She is at home and Steve adds her sisters, mom and nieces are extremely helpful. Also helping Steve w/appts, meds, food and etc.

Guest guest

Yes, I pass the boards best wishes on to Steve, for both of them.

Update on Steve/Vicky