RemedySpot.com

Re: Other support forums

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Ze,

I don't belong to other support groups for my other conditions. IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Other support forums

I'm being nosy really. I was wondering if anyone belonged to other support groups for any of your other conditions?

I belong to two, but hardly ever go on them. I've been a member of the myositis support group in the UK for ages, but posts are few and far between. Also I'm the only one on there with PF to this degree.

I have also recently joined one for PH, but I managed to join at the same time as someone with severe PH (mine's only mild) and I kinda got missed.

So I'm wondering what your experiences of other forums were.

Love Ze xx

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Hi Ze,

I joined two others when I was first diagnosed-no air to go and a sarcoidosis group. Neither ever replied to my posts and I checked once or twice then never went back, Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Subject: Other support forumsTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, July 30, 2008, 7:52 AM

I'm being nosy really. I was wondering if anyone belonged to other support groups for any of your other conditions?

I belong to two, but hardly ever go on them. I've been a member of the myositis support group in the UK for ages, but posts are few and far between. Also I'm the only one on there with PF to this degree.

I have also recently joined one for PH, but I managed to join at the same time as someone with severe PH (mine's only mild) and I kinda got missed.

So I'm wondering what your experiences of other forums were.

Love Ze xx