RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Z's Pulmonologist visit

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CONGRATULATIONS--- Z. Its great to get that kind of news---"STABLE". Thats as good as getting an apple from your favorite student--right?

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ

Subject: Re: Z's Pulmonologist visitTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 2:55 AM

>congrats to the good report. Don't you just love that word STABLE!!!!!! !!! KathyS54/dx10/ 04/In.soon to be TX.> Hello to all, I had my PFT"S, HRCT, and 6 minute walk and Dr. vist today.> Good news....There have been no changes at all since last tests 6 months > ago!!!> My echocardio gram was good!!! So the word of the day is STABLE.I like> that word. He's lessened the Imuran too and Prednisone is 10 mg! Good too!> > On another front..theback left lower rib pain I've had since the fall in > March..it's a fracture!!> I thought it was just bruised muscles from that fall ( from the Vertigo)> but it had lasted too long and I finally> saw my PCPhysician on Thursday...had xray on Friday

and results today.> So, no heavy lifting, try not to cough ( Ha!) and just be careful!!!> > We've got the baby naming and party for Sara here on Sunday...all the > gang will be hereto help. I'm having> catered trays brought in and a waitress friend of ours is coming to help > with set up and clean up and handling the bar.> So,I promise to be good.> -- > > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted. ..I never smoked!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > > and Sara > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley*> > * *> > * *>

Guest guest

Thanks to all of you for your congrats!!!

The word Stable is my all time favorite word!

I'd be jumping up and down if my ribs didn't hurt!

, I never got an apple from a student. However I did get weird

"creepy crawler" bugs

made on the toy machine that was popular in the 70's. The kids knew I

hated bugs because I was always

swatting at them in class. So one day there on my desk was a bunch of

these fake bugs!!!

5th graders definitely have a way of getting to you.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna be

iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Godfrey wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS--- Z. Its great to get that kind

of news---"STABLE". Thats as good as getting an apple from your

favorite student--right?

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ

annstan53 <ksoufleeatt (DOT) net>

Subject: Re: Z's Pulmonologist visit

To: Breathe-Support

Date: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 2:55 AM

>congrats to the good report. Don't you just love that word

STABLE!!!!!! !!! KathyS54/dx10/ 04/In.soon to be TX.

> Hello to all, I had my PFT"S, HRCT, and 6 minute walk and Dr. vist

today.

> Good news....There have been no changes at all since last tests 6

months

> ago!!!

> My echocardio gram was good!!! So the word of the day is STABLE.I

> that word. He's lessened the Imuran too and Prednisone is 10 mg!

Good too!

>

> On another front..theback left lower rib pain I've had since the

fall in

> March..it's a fracture!!

> I thought it was just bruised muscles from that fall ( from the

Vertigo)

> but it had lasted too long and I finally

> saw my PCPhysician on Thursday...had xray on Friday and results

today.

> So, no heavy lifting, try not to cough ( Ha!) and just be

careful!!!

>

> We've got the baby naming and party for Sara here on Sunday...all

the

> gang will be hereto help. I'm having

> catered trays brought in and a waitress friend of ours is coming

to

help

> with set up and clean up and handling the bar.

> So,I promise to be good.

> --

>

>

> Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

>

>

> And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!

>

> No, NSIP was not self-inflicted. ..I never smoked!

>

>

> Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah

>

>

> and Sara

>

> *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley*

>

> * *

>

> * *

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.3.0/1505 - Release Date: 6/16/2008 7:20 AM

Guest guest

Dance the night away !!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Z's Pulmonologist visitTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 2:55 AM

>congrats to the good report. Don't you just love that word STABLE!!!!!! !!! KathyS54/dx10/ 04/In.soon to be TX.> Hello to all, I had my PFT"S, HRCT, and 6 minute walk and Dr. vist today.> Good news....There have been no changes at all since last tests 6 months > ago!!!> My echocardio gram was good!!! So the word of the day is STABLE.I like> that word. He's lessened the Imuran too and Prednisone is 10 mg! Good too!> > On another front..theback left lower rib pain I've had since the fall in > March..it's a fracture!!> I thought it was just

bruised muscles from that fall ( from the Vertigo)> but it had lasted too long and I finally> saw my PCPhysician on Thursday...had xray on Friday and results today.> So, no heavy lifting, try not to cough ( Ha!) and just be careful!!!> > We've got the baby naming and party for Sara here on Sunday...all the > gang will be hereto help. I'm having> catered trays brought in and a waitress friend of ours is coming to help > with set up and clean up and handling the bar.> So,I promise to be good.> -- > > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted. ..I never smoked!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > > and Sara > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob

Marley*> > * *> > * *>

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.3.0/1505 - Release Date: 6/16/2008 7:20 AM

Guest guest

I read your reply 3 times and laughed all 3 times----that brought back memories of things we did to our teachers---(hummm --I finding I am breathing pretty good as I reminisce about those days)---anyway, we only did it to the teachers we liked-----so sounds like you had a fan club. Again--I am happy for you!!!

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

From: annstan53 <ksoufleeatt (DOT) net>Subject: Re: Z's Pulmonologist visitTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, June 17, 2008, 2:55 AM

>congrats to the good report. Don't you just love that word STABLE!!!!!! !!! KathyS54/dx10/ 04/In.soon to be TX.> Hello to all, I had my PFT"S, HRCT, and 6 minute walk and Dr. vist today.> Good news....There have been no changes at all since last tests 6 months > ago!!!> My echocardio gram was good!!! So the word of the day is STABLE.I like> that word. He's lessened the Imuran too and Prednisone is 10 mg! Good too!> > On another front..theback left lower rib pain I've had since the fall in > March..it's a fracture!!> I thought it was just bruised muscles from that fall ( from the Vertigo)> but it had

lasted too long and I finally> saw my PCPhysician on Thursday...had xray on Friday and results today.> So, no heavy lifting, try not to cough ( Ha!) and just be careful!!!> > We've got the baby naming and party for Sara here on Sunday...all the > gang will be hereto help. I'm having> catered trays brought in and a waitress friend of ours is coming to help > with set up and clean up and handling the bar.> So,I promise to be good.> -- > > > Z 64, fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA> > > And "mild" PH/10/07 and Reynaud's too!!> > No, NSIP was not self-inflicted. ..I never smoked!> > > Potter, reader,carousel lover and MomMom to Darah> > > and Sara > > *"I'm gonna be iron like a lion in Zion" Bob Marley*> > * *> > *

*>