RemedySpot.com

RE: gray hair

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy... I'm so sorry to hear about Micky! After seeing his picture he is much more "real" now.

I know you are worried.

Let us know how it goes.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

gray hair

There is an aritcle in today's paper here in Seattle about Hollywood and singers going gray! They are tired of the process of coloring hair! Article says that we are the trendsetters in going gray!!!So, what do you think about that?? We are one step ahead of the great thinkers....Steve, the light colored rat, Micky, is very sick with a respiratory illness - and then they tell me he has a tumor. Oh, agony! Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Joy, Where is the picture of Micky ?

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

gray hair

There is an aritcle in today's paper here in Seattle about Hollywood and singers going gray! They are tired of the process of coloring hair! Article says that we are the trendsetters in going gray!!!So, what do you think about that?? We are one step ahead of the great thinkers....Steve, the light colored rat, Micky, is very sick with a respiratory illness - and then they tell me he has a tumor. Oh, agony! Joy in Seattle

Guest guest

Hi Joy, It was so great to meet you this weekend I'm speechless. And know you know thats unlikely. Also during the leave takings I was in such a hurry to get to the rest room I missed giving you a real hug rather than these air hugs. You can ask Vickie I rarely miss giving a pretty girl a hug. Anyway I hope we meet in person again soon.

I am really saddened by the bad news about Micky. My wife and I had a pet who only lived 4 weeks after we got him and it did break our hearts. Talk to you soon. Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: gray hairDate: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:20:22 -0000