RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: May

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I am wearing mine today..;) it upsets me that my two jammy girls are not here. It is so HOT. I don't bother going out except to make Bible covers. I have to hurry when I am brave enough. I have to turn up my air.  Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida  Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God.Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God.Every moment, thank God. mary-beththanks - the day couldn't have went better.i bet the jammies are really loose on you now. i find it hardto wear smaller clothes cos i love the feeling of loosenesswhich confirms i have lost weight. however, i am starting tolook ridiculous in one pair of jeans i insist in wearing. lolmay> > > >> > > > When I was first on it wouldn't let me in the pics. I was just> > > able> > > > to view. I LOVE THEM ALL! I could picture you in the dress, > but I> > > > had no idea what you were talking about regarding> > > the "fascinator" .> > > > Not a term we use here. I LOVED THE ENTIRE LOOK! You, Andy and > of> > > > course the lovely couple all looked GREAT! Thank you so much > for> > > > sharing. I'm so glad the day came and went off so well! Have > fun> > > w/> > > > the pics and kick your feet up. That Andy, I do have to say is> > > such a> > > > cutie and I do like him in the kilt! I can dream of and I> > > > coming for a visit and tipping back a couple pints at the local> > pub> > > w/> > > > you guys... what fun that would be! The pictures definitely > help> > > the> > > > visual. And Thailand... I don't remember hearing that was their> > > > honeymoon, I'm totally jealous of them for that! I do love Thai> > > food> > > > and the pics I've seen of Thailand just look so gorgeous. A> > > > celebration of color for sure. Maybe I'll visit our local Thai> > > > restaurant this week while my sister is in town. Off to be> > > productive.> > > >> > > > Kerry> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

May, Hello Good stuff isn't it ! I also use coconut oil instead of other oils , it is also really good for you, holds heat better as well, almost everything I eat I can use on my skin, or hair, as well. Lasts long time too !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Hi all> Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:34:04 -0000>

> > Well have been away for a bit. Not having a good day today. Am > sinking more and more into depression I fear. Since starting > prednisone, I have now gained 15 pounds and still rising. No matter > what I do, the scales still go up. Have started pulmo rehab, > exercising more, eating healthy, still gaining weight. Just tapered > the dose down from 30 mg to 20 mg on the first of June, so I am > REALLY hoping that will help with the weight. I can't wear any of my > summer clothes. Birmingham for me is a week from Monday, appointment > is Tuesday morning the 17th. I can't believe it is here already. I > am so nervous. I wish it was over. I am so tired all the time. > Today was just a BLAH day. I have done good just to make it through > the day. I so hate this disease. Having terrible constipation, > too. Have never had it this bad in my life until

this year. I feel > like I am becoming laxative addicted and that scares me, too. Has > anyone else had this problem with prednisone and Imuran? I have > started on Cymbalta 60 mg for the neuropathic pain from my back and > the restless legs and she said it is supposed to help with the > depression, but I can't tell it. I have been on that since April, > too. I do feel like it is helping with the neuropathic pain and > the restless legs, but I don't feel any help with the depression. I > feel like I am wallowing in a pity pot, because so many of you have > it so worse than me. My sats dropped again today at pulmo rehab but > not bad enough to be worried. She said we are moving up to level 4 > next week on the exercises next week so that will be more strain on > the body. I have bruises all over my legs from doing the workouts. > I can just bump something and my

leg turns black and blue. I look > like somebody beat the crap out of me. My stomach is distended and I > look like I am 6 months pregnant, too. > > Ok, I guess that is enough Woe is me for today. Haven't meant to be > hiding out. I have still been reading posts everyday. I haven't > forgotten anyone, I have just been wallowing --> > Caro>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

May,

That must be it...he/she wants a July birthdate just like Aunt Mare. My son was a July baby too. 7/10/85 My due date for him was June 18th!! He was a bit over 3 weeks late and weighed over 9.5 pounds and was 24 inches long! HUGE! Now he's on the small side of average size...you can't tell from birth size I suppose.

I remember feeling like I was never going to have that baby....felt as though I was going to have the first eternal pregnancy in the history of the world. LOL

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: May

mary-bethmaybe baby wants to be a july baby too.although only pregnant once, i remember those last days verywell. i was about 2wks late. it was so irritating for peopleto be calling and say 'aw, are you still there, no baby yet.'haha.may> > >> > >> > > just finished telling andy about my phone call from> > > the doctor re blood work. the rise could be nothing> > > to do with the flax seeds. i was saying to andy that> > > if the imuran was knocked out by the flax then the> > > blood work should show no effects..mmmm i dont really> > > understand it. the nurse who takes the blood will> > > help me understand and the doctor said to come back> > > to them right away if i felt unwell or needed anything.>

> >> > > congratulations on your weight loss. that was a lot to> > > lose in a week.> > >> > > may uip 0606> > > glasgow, scotland> > >> >>