RemedySpot.com

Re: Leanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm so happy for you , if anyone deserves a promotion, its you, I love you....

Vicky81856Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Hi , OK now we all want to know what's going on with you.. smiles... You have the whole bunch at this address. hoping the tests are good. I just look at PFT's as JUST A THANG.. hate it too. Take care of you. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi Leanne,

I Hope all is Well with you! IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Leanne

Hey Leanne,

I know it has been awhile since I stuck my head into the group, but wanted to let you know that I am doing well. I go for my PFT's tomorrow, and as always am a little nervous. While my PF is very mild, I feel that sword of Damocles hanging over my head every time I go for this test. My question is this....is this your personal email, and if not could you email it to me? There is something of a personal nature that I would like to ask you about. Email me at iill3604bellsouth (DOT) net

Thanks

Tillman

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ______ Tillman, Regional Coordinator, Mid Atlantic-USAHermansky-Pudlak Syndrome Network IncMy NC phone:1 NY home office 1. / fax * HPS is a genetic disorder that is characterized by albinism, visual impairment, and a bleeding problem.Some genetic mutations can include colitis and pulmonary fibrosis.* http://www.hpsnetwo rk.org

One South Road Oyster Bay, NY 11771

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger