RemedySpot.com

Re: About Steve and Vicky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sher,

Thank you so much for the up date. I'm sure this will bring him many more prayers, those extra ones we save for the most needy on this board.

He couldn't have picked a better advocate to convey his message!

Love ya,

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: About Steve and VickyTo: Breathe-Support , "Kathie in WA" Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 5:22 PM

I talked with Steve this morning. He has a bad case of bronchitis which he doesn't need.

Drs find cancer spread throughout most of Vicky's body. She is heavily medicated of course and currently Steve can't see her because of the bronchitis.

Steve adds Vicky's sister will be moving in after awhile to help him. He thought he could do it all but of course he is just not able.

We talked a bit about Vicky being too ill to ever be able to be Steve's caregiver again and he faces that. He says he never thought he would be in this position with a sis-in-law caring for him.

I gave him love from the board and he is much appreciative for the thoughts. He just doesn't want to face posting a lot of people so gave me the go ahead to do it for him.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Sher,

Thanks for updating us on Steve and Vicky's situation. It just makes me weep to even think about it. Please send him my love and the love, affection and prayers of the entire board.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

About Steve and Vicky

I talked with Steve this morning. He has a bad case of bronchitis which he doesn't need.

Drs find cancer spread throughout most of Vicky's body. She is heavily medicated of course and currently Steve can't see her because of the bronchitis.

Steve adds Vicky's sister will be moving in after awhile to help him. He thought he could do it all but of course he is just not able.

We talked a bit about Vicky being too ill to ever be able to be Steve's caregiver again and he faces that. He says he never thought he would be in this position with a sis-in-law caring for him.

I gave him love from the board and he is much appreciative for the thoughts. He just doesn't want to face posting a lot of people so gave me the go ahead to do it for him.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Thanks Sher. So glad that you are in touch with them. My prayers

are with Steve and Vicky at this time. Wow, talk about having your

life turned upside down. It breaks my heart...

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

> Sher,

> Thanks for updating us on Steve and Vicky's situation. It just

makes me weep to even think about it. Please send him my love and

the love, affection and prayers of the entire board.

>

>  Beth 

> Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

>  

> Change everything. Love and Forgive    

>  

>  

>

>

>

> About Steve and Vicky

>

>

> I talked with Steve this morning. He has a bad case of bronchitis

which he doesn't need.

> Drs find cancer spread throughout most of Vicky's body. She is

heavily medicated of course and currently Steve can't see her

because of the bronchitis.

> Steve adds Vicky's sister will be moving in after awhile to help

him. He thought he could do it all but of course he is just not able.

> We talked a bit about Vicky being too ill to ever be able to be

Steve's caregiver again and he faces that. He says he never thought

he would be in this position with a sis-in-law caring for him.

> I gave him love from the board and he is much appreciative for the

thoughts. He just doesn't want to face posting a lot of people so

gave me the go ahead to do it  for him.

>  

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.  

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

MB... rest assured that he hears about the boards support every email and every phone call. He's grateful.

BTW...what about the box I inquired about in albums so just a name can be entered to find an album. Is that possible?

Hope you're having a wonderful time.

About Steve and Vicky

Guest guest

Sher,

Thanks for passing those messages along to Steve.

As for the other question, that's a suggestion you would have to make to Yahoo. I just don't have that type of control over the "mechanics" of Yahoo's website.

Beth

About Steve and Vicky

Guest guest

Oh...ok. Will you give me the link where I would ask such a question?

Thanks.

About Steve and Vicky

Guest guest

Sher,

Here is a link to the Yahoo Help area. There's a link on that page to send an email to Tech Support to ask a general or technical question about Yahoo Groups.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/original/forms_index.html

Beth

About Steve and Vicky

Guest guest

MB.. THANKS for the yahoo link...I'll give it a try.

About Steve and Vicky