Re: Reconnect or Disconnect?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DEAREST LIANE,

ABSOLUTELY TRUE! I NEEDED THIS ADVICE !

AND I NEED TO MAKE THAT CHOICE!!!

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US.

Love & Light .. Anoudi "God I ask from You the well-being, and to be grateful for the well-being"

From: liane@...Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:18:06 +0000Subject: [] Reconnect or Disconnect?

Reconnect or Disconnect? By Hoffman

This is an interesting time for many of us as we are being provided with opportunities to reconnect with people in our lives or disconnect from them completely. It is neither good nor bad and there are no judgments to be made about these relationships, it is simply a time for us to create relationships and situations that we are comfortable with. And to let go of those that don't. The decision to reconnect or disconnect is not personal, it is part of our changing energetic vibrations and a choice that we may have to make, whether we want to or not. The choice to hang on or let go is one we are all being presented with and the choice is entirely ours. One of the more difficult areas of choice has to do with family and I have done a number of readings with clients who are faced with choosing the kind of relationship they will have with family members. A choice that we are all facing is to accept people as they are, without judging their behavior as anything but what it is. This choice is particularly difficult when it comes to family members because these are the people who are 'supposed' to love us and sometimes they can act in a very unloving way. We can spend a great deal of time and energy wishing people were different, would treat us better, say kind things, be more respectful. When they don't we take it very personally. The choice we are faced with is easy and has to do with whether this person can be part of our lives as they are in this moment. Can we make the choice to reconnect and accept them as they are and not look for them to change? Or, can we detach and disconnect, having them in our life as they are, or not, and be comfortable with that choice? Our most difficult teachers are those who teach us very hard lessons. And some of you have had some very difficult teachers in your lives. There may have been a time when you had to live with their behavior. Now you have choices about who is in your life, choices that come when you move into different energetic vibrations. When that happens many relationships no longer fit your energy and you see the gaps that you did not see before. This week, look at who you are trying to reconnect with or disconnect from. If you choose the latter, do so without judgment, remembering that each person is on their path and when you disconnect with one person you create space to reconnect with someone else. Everything is always in divine and perfect order and when you reconnect or disconnect without judgment and in complete acceptance, you create harmony in your life and balance in all of your relationships.

Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!

Guest guest

Thank You Liane, Dearheart. This message is being given through many messengers, and is most important.

Much Love

Mark

From: <liane@...>Subject: [] Reconnect or Disconnect? Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 9:18 AM

This is an interesting time for many of us as we are being provided with opportunities to reconnect with people in our lives or disconnect from them completely. It is neither good nor bad and there are no judgments to be made about these relationships, it is simply a time for us to create relationships and situations that we are comfortable with. And to let go of those that don't. The decision to reconnect or disconnect is not personal, it is part of our changing energetic vibrations and a choice that we may have to make, whether we want to or not. The choice to hang on or let go is one we are all being presented with and the choice is entirely ours. One of the more difficult areas of choice has to do with family and I have done a number of readings with clients who are faced with choosing the kind of relationship they will have with family members. A choice that we are all facing is to accept people as they are, without judging their behavior as anything but what it is. This choice is particularly difficult when it comes to family members because these are the people who are 'supposed' to love us and sometimes they can act in a very unloving way. We can spend a great deal of time and energy wishing people were different, would treat us better, say kind things, be more respectful. When they don't we take it very personally. The choice we are faced with is easy and has to do with whether this person can be part of our lives as they are in this moment. Can we make the choice to reconnect and accept them as they are and not look for them to change? Or, can we detach and disconnect, having them in our life as they are, or not, and be comfortable with that choice? Our most difficult teachers are those who teach us very hard lessons. And some of you have had some very difficult teachers in your lives. There may have been a time when you had to live with their behavior. Now you have choices about who is in your life, choices that come when you move into different energetic vibrations. When that happens many relationships no longer fit your energy and you see the gaps that you did not see before. This week, look at who you are trying to reconnect with or disconnect from. If you choose the latter, do so without judgment, remembering that each person is on their path and when you disconnect with one person you create space to reconnect with someone else. Everything is always in divine and perfect order and when you reconnect or disconnect without judgment and in complete acceptance, you create harmony in your life and

balance in all of your relationships.

Guest guest

Thank you Mark for the lovely comment on our family room theater! I always post things that resonates with what I feel is happening with people's lives. I wish you a good day and hope everything is fine your side of the world.

Alice, I am sending you a huge hug... Much loveLianeOn Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 9:25 AM, mark seebach <mach54nm@...> wrote:

Thank You Liane, Dearheart. This message is being given through many messengers, and is most important.

Much Love

Mark

Date: Thursday, June 5, 2008, 9:18 AM

This is an interesting time for many of us as we are being provided with opportunities to reconnect with people in our lives or disconnect from them completely. It is neither good nor bad and there are no judgments to be made about these relationships, it is simply a time for us to create relationships and situations that we are comfortable with. And to let go of those that don't. The decision to reconnect or disconnect is not personal, it is part of our changing energetic vibrations and a choice that we may have to make, whether we want to or not. The choice to hang on or let go is one we are all being presented with and the choice is entirely ours.

One of the more difficult areas of choice has to do with family and I have done a number of readings with clients who are faced with choosing the kind of relationship they will have with family members. A choice that we are all facing is to accept people as they are, without judging their behavior as anything but what it is. This choice is particularly difficult when it comes to family members because these are the people who are 'supposed' to love us and sometimes they can act in a very unloving way.

We can spend a great deal of time and energy wishing people were different, would treat us better, say kind things, be more respectful. When they don't we take it very personally. The choice we are faced with is easy and has to do with whether this person can be part of our lives as they are in this moment. Can we make the choice to reconnect and accept them as they are and not look for them to change? Or, can we detach and disconnect, having them in our life as they are, or not, and be comfortable with that choice?

Our most difficult teachers are those who teach us very hard lessons. And some of you have had some very difficult teachers in your lives. There may have been a time when you had to live with their behavior. Now you have choices about who is in your life, choices that come when you move into different energetic vibrations. When that happens many relationships no longer fit your energy and you see the gaps that you did not see before. This week, look at who you are trying to reconnect with or disconnect from. If you choose the latter, do so without judgment, remembering that each person is on their path and when you disconnect with one person you create space to reconnect with someone else. Everything is always in divine and perfect order and when you reconnect or disconnect without judgment and in complete acceptance, you create harmony in your life and

balance in all of your relationships.

-- " Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark. " Rabindranath TagoreDownload Our Toolbar:http://.OurOrganizationToolbar.com

Guest guest

There is no way this advice could have come at a better time. I have just this week had to disconnect from a friend of 15 years which I have known needed to be disconnected for some time but I just kept holding on. A part of me felt like, who was I to think I'm "better" than, and my energy was just doing too well to have this person in my life. I felt arrogant. But, when I look at it in whole, the connection served either of us anymore. Now I don't feel like either of us are "better" or that either of us are being "arrogant", I more feel like we have finished the lesson between us and now its time to draw some more teachers in. Thanks so much for writing this to all of us, I'm so thankful and literally felt peace with it all at the end of the email. I love my disconnected friend, I love my still connected teachers, and I love all of you here that I have never physically met. Alanoud Alanbar <Anoudi@...> wrote: DEAREST LIANE, ABSOLUTELY TRUE! I NEEDED THIS ADVICE !AND I NEED TO MAKE THAT CHOICE!!!THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WITH US.Love & Light .. Anoudi "God I ask from You the well-being, and to be grateful for the well-being" From: liane (DOT) netDate: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:18:06 +0000Subject: []

Reconnect or Disconnect? Reconnect or Disconnect? By Hoffman This is an interesting time for many

of us as we are being provided with opportunities to reconnect with people in our lives or disconnect from them completely. It is neither good nor bad and there are no judgments to be made about these relationships, it is simply a time for us to create relationships and situations that we are comfortable with. And to let go of those that don't. The decision to reconnect or disconnect is not personal, it is part of our changing energetic vibrations and a choice that we may have to make, whether we want to or not. The choice to hang on or let go is one we are all being presented with and the choice is entirely ours. One of the more difficult areas of choice has to do with family and I have done a number of readings with clients who are faced with choosing the kind of relationship they will have with family members. A choice that we are all facing is to accept people as they are, without judging their behavior as anything but what it is. This choice is particularly difficult when it comes to family members because these are the people who are 'supposed' to love us and sometimes they can act in a very unloving way. We can spend a great deal of time and energy wishing people were different, would treat us better, say

kind things, be more respectful. When they don't we take it very personally. The choice we are faced with is easy and has to do with whether this person can be part of our lives as they are in this moment. Can we make the choice to reconnect and accept them as they are and not look for them to change? Or, can we detach and disconnect, having them in our life as they are, or not, and be comfortable with that choice? Our most difficult teachers are those who teach us very hard lessons. And some of you have had some very difficult teachers in your lives. There may have been a time when you had to live with their

behavior. Now you have choices about who is in your life, choices that come when you move into different energetic vibrations. When that happens many relationships no longer fit your energy and you see the gaps that you did not see before. This week, look at who you are trying to reconnect with or disconnect from. If you choose the latter, do so without judgment, remembering that each person is on their path and when you disconnect with one person you create space to reconnect with someone else. Everything is always in divine and perfect order and when you reconnect or disconnect without judgment and in complete acceptance, you create harmony in your life and balance in all of your relationships. Explore the seven wonders of the world Learn more!