RemedySpot.com

Re: Oxygen Jane

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mayleen, I am usually on 3 liters when I am exerting myself, walking, etc. I am on 2 liters when at rest or sometimes 2.5 liters. You need to have a 6 minute walk test for your doctor to determine what liter flow you need of oxygen. Then he or she will prescribe what you need. Hopefully, you may not need oxygen.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> Jane, Glad to hear you made threw all that OK. However I need some info on that continuous liter of 02. Was that a bad thing? I do not understand but would like to. > > > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14> < Click on me !! > > > > Oxygen> > > Hi to All!> & I went to Kroger's tonight for some groceries. I drove my car and had my Helios Marathon. I set it to continuous instead of demand. I pushed the buggy. The store is huge. We went all over the store and got what we needed, stopped and spoke to one friend, went to the checkout. pushed the groceries to the car I got in and looked at the Helios. I had set it on 1 (ONE) liter. I went through all of Kroger and had no idea I was on One Continuous Liter of O2. And I didn't pass out or anything. Don't tell Eddie.> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Guest guest

Jane , Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. I had read that on several post about the 6 min. walk. I had one quite sometime ago. Will be going back (hope). Now I understand you were on much lower than usual. Ok. I happy you did not get ill from that !! Take care !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Oxygen> > > Hi to All!> & I went to Kroger's tonight for some groceries. I drove my car and had my Helios Marathon. I set it to continuous instead

of demand. I pushed the buggy. The store is huge. We went all over the store and got what we needed, stopped and spoke to one friend, went to the checkout. pushed the groceries to the car I got in and looked at the Helios. I had set it on 1 (ONE) liter. I went through all of Kroger and had no idea I was on One Continuous Liter of O2. And I didn't pass out or anything. Don't tell Eddie.> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>