RemedySpot.com

Vicky

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Vicki, I am so happy you enjoyed the flowers !!! About the morphine. You are the best judge how a dose makes you feel. It is good you did not listen to the first. Small dose it always a better start. Then if you need more you can adjust up. Never from the top down. especially if you have a pain patch as well. One will have effect on the other. Patch is slow release right? Then the other is for additional pain. Correct me if I am wrong. That is how I take 2 morphine's. One is slow release and the other is for the break threw pain I still get.

Love, Mayleen

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Vicky Daisies/Mayleen

Of course I dont mind you silly ...:) I've only took the Morphine once and it slammed me out like a hammer. And get this, one nurse from Hospice said to take a full dropper full, another one said just take 2.5 ( about 1/4 dropper) I took the 1/4, can you imagine what the full one woulda done? I've been really groggy the last couple days but I think some of it is adjusting ot the pain patch too. And I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeee the flowers..... :)

Love,

Vicky81856

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Kerry,

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much, it makes my heart happy when you speak how you feel. I too have felt that very same way. I wish I had the answers, but thank you anyways, I love you.........

Vicky81856

••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

One post to reply to a few things. 1. I am so glad you got my daisies and liked them. The thought that they provided a smile and maybe a wallpaper or screensaver for you makes me more happy than I can even tell you!2. Your Satan joke was absolutely hilarious. I saw the subject in the digest, went to read it, wondered what horrible experience you had and then thought 'oh, not your experience, but a moral of the story or strength tale', then to find the punch line and this coming from you... it was just wonderful. I will carry that humor through my day now. Thank you!3. I saw your picture and all I can say is that it made me mad. Other's have said they saw peace, they saw beauty, I don't remember all the reactions. I could tell you I saw strength because here you are getting out and continuing on, I could say I saw depth of character because here you are making memories and spending time w/ your family, I could tell you many characteristics and praise you for so many things. Instead I'll tell you I was sad and mad and frustrated. The picture is powerful because w/ this world being mostly typed words on a screen it might make it easy for me to think here's this woman at the end of her life and she's made peace and is put things on her terms and is taking care of end of life issues and isn't that nice. While I have to be happy for you to be doing exactly that I see your picture and am smacked back into the reality of 'this woman is way, way too young to be doing this!' I know in posting this picture you probably only see how you look in comparison to your healthy self. In posting this picture, you bring you off the screen from typed words. Life is too short. Believe me, it's not like I'm saying any age makes this okay. Did, I mention... Life is too short?! I know I'm sounding greedy now rather than thankful, but so be it. My Mom just passed last year at 69 and it seems ridiculous. As I've said my father is doing amazing after stints, back surgery, and all that at 71 and that's how we all should be. This stupid disease is such a thief. In those stupid Quality of Life survey's they ask some question about satifaction and quality vs. quanity... I want it all. I have answered that if I live one day less than I'm wanting I'm gonna be pissed. Vicky, I hate this disease for you and Gene and Abby and and all of us. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I feel like I should delete this 3rd part and leave it at that, but I'm gonna selfishly let it fly. Don't you dare console me. Vicky, thanks for sharing yourself again and again. Thanks for the email, thanks for the photos and for affecting me and my journey. And here I said I would use your joke to buoy my mood... maybe I'll go back now and reread your joke. Somehow my order was all wrong... maybe I need to go back to pretty flowers...Kerry37 IPF '01 S. IN Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

i couldn't open this file....:(

••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••[This e-mail contains a MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions) file. The file was specially formatted to be sent over the Internet. For more information on opening the attached file, go to Keyword: MIME.] Get the scoop on last night's hottest shows and the live music scene in your area - Check out TourTracker.com!

Guest guest

I forgot to add, this Pastor was the first one to come visit me after DX. He would come sit on the porch and talk to and I and have the most wonderful visits. He passed away in June. These songs were on "records". I have a few more if you would like me to send them.God Bless you. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy ... I tried to listen to the songs but they wouldn't open for me.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Vicky

Hi Vicky, You have been on my mind. How are things going with hospice? Are you being kept comfortable.

I am attaching a couple songs for you. They are by a retired pastor They were recorded in 1966. I hope you

enjoy. Love ya.

��

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Hi Vicky, You have been on my mind. How are things going with hospice? Are you being kept comfortable.I am attaching a couple songs for you. They are by a retired pastor They were recorded in 1966. I hope youenjoy. Love ya. Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF 2004, Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi Beth and all,

I'm still here, been a bit depressed but the pastor from Hospice came over today and that helped. I have a breathing test tomorrow at the hosp. I'm not sure why, seems like my biggest problem now is my heart, I've put 3 lbs back on, 1 more and I go back on the heavy duty water pills. Its like, up, down, up, down, ~sigh~. I have a real nice case of thrush goin on in my mouth and on parts of my body, thank God I have the meds for that. But I said it before and I'll say it till I die...... God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gbu for checking on me.

Love and prayers ,

Vicky81856Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Vicky

As always every one of your posts means so much to those of us here. You

can't possibly know how your continuing to share helps. I only hope we

provide you some comfort even if ever so small. There's nothing we can

offer other than to say we're here and we care. We can't fix anything,

can't say we even understand other than in theory and belief of how

things will be.

As an aside I can't imagine why the breathing test either. If you find

out, would you please satisfy my curiosity. On one side we have doctors

not running tests prior to diagnosis that maybe they should have and now

doctors running tests after diagnosis that tell us nothing. Something

tells me you can tell them quite well how you're breathing and don't

need a test to do so.

Hopefully you don't get that extra pound. If you do, blame it on the

humidity. Think they'd buy that? Guess not.

Keep the pink messages coming as long as you can as we treasure them

all.

>

> Hi Beth and all,

>

> I'm still here, been a bit depressed but the pastor from Hospice came

over

> today and that helped. I have a breathing test tomorrow at the hosp.

I'm not

> sure why, seems like my biggest problem now is my heart, I've put 3

lbs back

> on, 1 more and I go back on the heavy duty water pills. Its like, up,

down,

> up, down, ~sigh~. I have a real nice case of thrush goin on in my

mouth and on

> parts of my body, thank God I have the meds for that. But I said it

before and

> I'll say it till I die...... God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gbu

for

> checking on me.

>

> Love and prayers ,

>

> Vicky81856

>

>

>

> **************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for

> FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

> (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)

>

Guest guest

Hi Vicky... I've been reading your posts and will reply a bit better when I get back home later in the evening. We are going over to the coast to meet up w/Rich's cousin/husband (from Phoenix AZ). They go to their daughter's every year and we drive over (only 1.5 hrs) for lunch.

So...later alligator! Love ya.

Oh. I will quickly add that Godfrey is coming to Portland OR and we are going to meet up w/him on Thurs. I think. Oh, goodie, I get to meet another member!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Vicky

Hi Beth and all,

I'm still here, been a bit depressed but the pastor from Hospice came over today and that helped. I have a breathing test tomorrow at the hosp. I'm not sure why, seems like my biggest problem now is my heart, I've put 3 lbs back on, 1 more and I go back on the heavy duty water pills. Its like, up, down, up, down, ~sigh~. I have a real nice case of thrush goin on in my mouth and on parts of my body, thank God I have the meds for that. But I said it before and I'll say it till I die...... God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gbu for checking on me.

Love and prayers ,

Vicky81856

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Bruce,

You dont even realize it and you have just answered a question I have been asking God for so long. I ask Him if I am making a difference in anyones life while I am still here. I ask Him to use me in any way He can, even if its just by praying. Like I told Lou, everytime I see a email to me, it makes me smile cause it reminds me people havent forgotten me, so yes your emails are wanted and wonderful.

As for the breathing test, I guess I figure why too. Does it matter? Either I'm the same or worse, my heart is whats giving me trouble now. I dont think I'll bother having the test done.

I havent gained that extra lb, and tomorrow I have to go to court to give guardianship of my aunt in a nursing home to my daughter so maybe all that activity will shake off a couple lbs. Anyways, thank you for your email and may God bless you and yours always.......

Love,

Vicky81856Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

It was so great hugging Ms. Vicky in person! I'm so thankful that we

got to spend some time together. Thanks Vicky for posting the pics. I

can still feel that huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. Love you

girlfriend!

Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois