RemedySpot.com

Re: Sad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Gordon. Welcome to the air family

and I applaud you on your

courage to join us. Yes, our Vicky is an amazing person.

She has shared many ups and downs in her journey'with PF.

She has been clearly honest and so very strong in her convictions.

Her words are an education for all of us and hopefully they will

help all of us in our own travels with this miserable disease.

I wish her a painfree time now and all my prayers are added to the

many here already

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Gordon wrote:

Dear Vickie,

I just read your most recent news with tears and a sense of loss. I

want to let you know how very saddened, but paradoxically also

encouraged I feel by your sharing and best wishes.

I was recently diagnosed with IPF, which was confirmed by biopsy

this week. I have been reading the group's posts for a few weeks,

which has been an excellent source for information, as well as

incredible nurturing. I have been so impressed with the

sensitivity, caring, helpful bits of information (medical and

personal), and loving support so readily, genuinely, and unselfishly

made available from and to all the members of this magnificent group.

However, it was not until your health status update, that I was able

to admit that I am one of you (not just a "curious" visitor) and be

willing to cross the line to become a participating member.

Your dignity, acceptance, and graciousness in sharing your self is

inspirational and reminded me of my mother who died 17 years ago

from COLD. Her continued guidance, by her behavior and attitude,

in not only how to live life, but just as importantly how to die as

part of the life process, has been instrumental in my appreciating

what life has offered me and not being afraid of my own mortality.

This memory and the courage to actually "join" this group are the

gifts you have given me. Thank you!

May God continue to support you in your journey.

Love,

G. Age 63, IPF 6/08

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.101 / Virus Database: 270.4.2/1523 - Release Date: 6/28/2008 7:00 AM

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Mama Sher,

My heart too is heavy, its so hard to lose someone. Please let Steve know he is in my prayers as are you.

Love,

Vicky81856

••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

Steve's wife Vicky (in WA state) died last Thurs.

I asked Steve if they were able to talk to each other and he said, "Not in the last few days before she died"

His address for a card is 989 Rose Place

Buckley WA 98321

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

Guest guest

Oh Sher, I am so sad to hear that. Please send Steve and family my thoughts and prayers. If I can do anything, just let me know, ok?CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Sad newsTo: Breathe-Support , "Kathie in WA" Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 6:01 PM

I asked Steve if they were able to talk to each other and he said, "Not in the last few days before she died"

Buckley WA 98321

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

I'm so sorry to hear this news. It's unbelievable to me how quickly she deteriorated and passed on. Steve you and your family are in my prayers.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Sad news

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

Hi Sher,

My condolences to Steve and his family! IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Mama Sher,

My heart too is heavy, its so hard to lose someone. Please let Steve know he is in my prayers as are you.

Love,

Vicky81856

Buckley WA 98321

Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read reviews on AOL Autos.

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Guest guest

These words have brought me comfort many times, I'd like to share them again, if I may......

We are standing on a shore..........somewhere

A ship before us spreads her white sails and starts for the blue ocean.

She is a beautiful and a strong ship. We watch her until she hangs like a speck of white cloud just where the sea and the sky come together to mingle with one another.

Then, someone at our side says "there, well.....she's gone".

But gone where? From our sight, that's all.

She is just as large in mast and spar as when she left our shore, just as strong and able.

Her diminished size is in us, not in her.

While someone at our side is saying "she's gone", there are other eyes watching her coming and ready to take up the glad shout, "look, there she comes".

Subject: Sad newsTo: Breathe-Support , "Kathie in WA" Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 3:01 PM

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMA SHER!!!

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD

02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Guest guest

Mama Sher, what is Steve's last name. Thanks Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Sad news

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

Caro...you could send him an e-card...

svwilson@... others can do the same.

Sad newsTo: Breathe-Support , "Kathie in WA" <goplen2xaol>, "Joy" <joynoel3208>Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 6:01 PM

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

Thanks for Steves address. I sent him a note. How is the birthday girl today.. WOW 70 you have accomplished quite an exciting milestone. LOLAll the better for us. Have a wonderful day and eat ICE CREAM.. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Steve reads the board from time to time. Hopefully he will see your condolences.

Mama Sher,

Love,

Vicky81856

Buckley WA 98321

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Guest guest

I love this Jim...thanks for posting it.

This time I will save it...

I hope Steve sees it too.

Sad newsTo: Breathe-Support , "Kathie in WA" <goplen2xaol>, "Joy" <joynoel3208>Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 3:01 PM

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

Steve's last name is .

Sad news

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

Sher,

Thank you so much for sharing this sad news with us. It is just overwhelming to think how fast she failed. I am so glad that they were able to have thier trip.

Steve, if you are reading the posts....I cannot express my sorrow for your loss. It really makes us stop and think of how glorious and precious every day is....and we should value the time that we have with our loved ones. Please know that you will be remembered in prayer.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> Steve's wife Vicky (in WA state) died last Thurs.> I asked Steve if they were able to talk to each other and he said, "Not in the last few days before she died"> > His address for a card is 989 Rose Place> Buckley WA 98321> > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

MAMA SHER,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MANY MORE. IT IS ALSO OUR ANNIVERSARY TODAY! 2 GREAT REASONS TO CELEBRATE!!

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Re: Sad news

I love this Jim...thanks for posting it.

This time I will save it...

I hope Steve sees it too.

Sad newsTo: Breathe-Support , "Kathie in WA" <goplen2xaol>, "Joy" <joynoel3208>Date: Sunday, August 3, 2008, 3:01 PM

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

J/J hey, Happy Anniversary to both of you. 5 years now, right?

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

MAMA SHER-NOPE IT IS 7 MARRIED AND 10 TOGETHER..J AND J

-- Re: Sad news

J/J hey, Happy Anniversary to both of you. 5 years now, right?

Buckley WA 98321

Guest guest

J/J... well whoops and a sorry. Maybe I'm thinking of S. Seems like they have not been married too long.

Whatever it is, you're hangin' in there with each other!

Buckley WA 98321