RemedySpot.com

Fwd: FW: I agree

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Note: forwarded message attached.Susy

Gidget(toy poodle), Dr. Pepper (Chihuahua) and Teddy (Papillion).

From the home of the Arizona Diamondbacks.

Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the tour

Subject: Fw: I agree

the pictures may not come in but the words are very clear Doris

Andy Rooney DID YOU KNOW? As you walk up the steps to the building which houses the U.S. Supreme Court you can see near the top of the building a row of the world's law givers and each one is facing one in the middle who is facing forward with a full frontal view ... it is Moses and he is holding the Ten Commandments! . DID YOU KNOW? As you enter the Supreme Court courtroom, the two huge oak doors have the Ten Commandments engraved on each lower portion of each door. DID YOU KNOW? As you sit inside the courtroom, you can see the wall, right above where the Supreme Court judges sit, a display of the Ten Commandments! DID YOU KNOW? There are Bible verses etched in stone all over the Federal Buildings and Monuments in Washington, D.C. DID YOU KNOW? Madison, the fourth president, known as "The Father of Our Constitution" made the following statement: "We have staked the whole of all our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind for self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God." DID YOU KNOW? Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said: "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ". DID YOU KNOW? Every session of Congress begins with a prayer by a paid preacher, whose salary has been paid by the taxpayer since 1777. DID YOU KNOW? Fifty-two of the 55 founders of the Constitution were members of the established orthodox churches in the colonies. DID YOU KNOW? Jefferson worried that the Courts would overstep their authority and instead of interpreting the law would begin making law . an oligarchy . the rule of few over many. DID YOU KNOW? The very first Supreme Court Justice, Jay, said: "Americans should select and prefer Christians as their rulers." How, then, have we gotten to the point that everything we have done for 220 years in this country is now suddenly wrong and unconstitutional? Lets put it around the world and let the world see and remember what this great country was built on. Chamber, US House of Representatives I was asked to send this on if I agreed or delete if I didn't. Now it is your turn... It is said that 86% of Americans believe in God. Therefore, it is very hard to understand why there is such a mess about having the Ten Commandments on display or "In God We Trust" on our money and having God in the Pledge of Allegiance. Why don't we just tell the other 14% to Sit Down and SHUT UP!!! If you agree, pass this on

• 2 years later...
Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.Imagination is more important than knowledge~Albert Einstein

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

\m/ MetalDragoness\m/@\m/Blessings to all in Dark and Light

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 09:52:50 -0700From: keyerra04@...Subject: Fwd: FW: I agreesarahbeth1717@...; jhildebrand78@...; jenniferstrachan@...; kyrie_78644@...; erin_lingle@...; saral7666@...; tonypybus@...Note: forwarded message attached. Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.--Forwarded Message Attachment--Subject: FW: I agreeDate: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:14:21 -0500From: BreSel@...To: jeskru@...; keyerra04@...; elashi@...; MelHug@...; KatTuz@...; clantuck@...

Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3:02 PM

Tuzzolino, Kathy; Self,

; , Sherrie; Walp, Barbara

Subject: FW: I agree

Marguerite

11:48 AM

Baarstad, Marilou; Covington,

Jeri; Bishop, ; Unger, na

Marg Barth

Patient Access Supervisor

McKenzie-Willamette Medical

Center

541-726-3172 marbar@...

10:54 AM

Burkhart,

Shari; Macias, Pamela; Barth,

Marguerite; Dusenbery, ; Krull, ; ,

Sherrie; Ortis, Stefanie; Scothorn, ; Whitsel, Hannah; Tuzzolino, Kathy

[mailto:eshill2@...]

Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008

12:52 PM

Shill, Elaine; jeff davis;

sandeef@...; jay eck; joey; kimmer925@...; liz saylor;

lyzbeth4@...

aldeaem@...; americaeagle@...; anamaria@...;

charleytuna@...; goodyear0189@...; gilmorethree@...;

eshill2@...; fuzzytoiletsquirt@...; jimpage62@...;

reader.1@...; 1easter@...; moroost@...; sp43@...;

big.t.2000@...; sweetbabygirl_me@...

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 20:13:41 +0000

yz490er@...

Subject: Fw: I agree

Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:36:38 -0700

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, April

12, 2008 12:32 PM

Subject: I agree

I agree

How all business

phones should be answered!

'GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.'

Press '1'

for English.

Press '2' to disconnect until you learn to speak English

And remember

there only two defining forces that have ever offered to die for you:

Jesus Christ

and our American Soldiers.

One died for your soul

The other's for your freedom.

If you

agree......keep it going, if not simply hit the delete button.

Pack up or back up–use SkyDrive to transfer files or

keep extra copies. Learn how.