RemedySpot.com

Re: Hope will see us thru

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

HOPE WILL SEE US THROUGHThroughout my life I have to say the Lord's been good to me,He's poured out many blessings, given life abundantly,I know I need to praise Him more, but lately things have changed,It seems like everything in life is being rearranged.There are still some good days, but oh my, I never knew,That trials could come so suddenly, from somewhere in the blue,I now have days where all goes wrong, at least that's how it seems,I fight fatigue and sleepless nights, the pain is so extreme!The doctors have no answers, and my friends don't understand,Oh how I yearn at times for just one friend to hold my hand,And, listen when I cry and say, "I need someone to care,Not try to "fix" or "give advice," but simply "just be there."Dear God I know I'm not alone, I know that you are here,There're others, too who need to know You'll wipe away their tears,Lord, help us in our struggles to be all You'd have us be,To be "Your hand extended" to all those who are in need.We'll all go through our trials, and some will face much pain,Lord teach us to "reach out and touch Your robe," and then we'll gain,The strength to keep on "pressing on" and helping others, too,And then we'll know the blessed "hope" we'll find only in You.There are no answers always to the questions that arise,You didn't promise sunshine without some cloudy skies,But, You did promise we have "hope," that "anchor for the soul,"And, someday if we just endure, Your face we shall behold.Written by: Alice ErvinDayton, OhioGet fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Thank you Vicky for this. Love and many prayers from me to you.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> > > > > HOPE WILL SEE US THROUGH> > > Throughout my life I have to say the Lord's been good to me,> He's poured out many blessings, given life abundantly,> I know I need to praise Him more, but lately things have changed,> It seems like everything in life is being rearranged.> > There are still some good days, but oh my, I never knew,> That trials could come so suddenly, from somewhere in the blue,> I now have days where all goes wrong, at least that's how it seems,> I fight fatigue and sleepless nights, the pain is so extreme!> > The doctors have no answers, and my friends don't understand,> Oh how I yearn at times for just one friend to hold my hand,> And, listen when I cry and say, "I need someone to care,> Not try to "fix" or "give advice," but simply "just be there."> > Dear God I know I'm not alone, I know that you are here,> There're others, too who need to know You'll wipe away their tears,> Lord, help us in our struggles to be all You'd have us be,> To be "Your hand extended" to all those who are in need.> > We'll all go through our trials, and some will face much pain,> Lord teach us to "reach out and touch Your robe," and then we'll gain,> The strength to keep on "pressing on" and helping others, too,> And then we'll know the blessed "hope" we'll find only in You.> > There are no answers always to the questions that arise,> You didn't promise sunshine without some cloudy skies,> But, You did promise we have "hope," that "anchor for the soul,"> And, someday if we just endure, Your face we shall behold.> > > > Written by: Alice Ervin> Dayton, Ohio> > > > > > > > **************Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for > FanHouse Fantasy Football today. > (http://www.fanhouse.com/fantasyaffair?ncid=aolspr00050000000020)>

Guest guest

Vicky, You say that seeing an email

directed to you makes you smile.

Do you have any idea how your bright pink emails make us feel?

I smile when I see that you're with us and that you haven't given up

the fight.

You are a true inspiration to me. Your faith and strength are amazing!

Your sense of humor is wonderful..your ability to share such intimate

thoughts about your

continuing struggle are an education that is priceless.

I wish you painfree days with your loved ones by your side.

Please know that I will be here thinking about you.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Ladyvic1@... wrote:

HOPE WILL SEE US THROUGH

Throughout my life I have to say the Lord's been good to me,

He's poured out many blessings, given life abundantly,

I know I need to praise Him more, but lately things have changed,

It seems like everything in life is being rearranged.

There are still some good days, but oh my, I never knew,

That trials could come so suddenly, from somewhere in the blue,

I now have days where all goes wrong, at least that's how it seems,

I fight fatigue and sleepless nights, the pain is so extreme!

The doctors have no answers, and my friends don't understand,

Oh how I yearn at times for just one friend to hold my hand,

And, listen when I cry and say, "I need someone to care,

Not try to "fix" or "give advice," but simply "just be there."

Dear God I know I'm not alone, I know that you are here,

There're others, too who need to know You'll wipe away their tears,

Lord, help us in our struggles to be all You'd have us be,

To be "Your hand extended" to all those who are in need.

We'll all go through our trials, and some will face much pain,

Lord teach us to "reach out and touch Your robe," and then we'll gain,

The strength to keep on "pressing on" and helping others, too,

And then we'll know the blessed "hope" we'll find only in You.

There are no answers always to the questions that arise,

You didn't promise sunshine without some cloudy skies,

But, You did promise we have "hope," that "anchor for the soul,"

And, someday if we just endure, Your face we shall behold.

Written by: Alice Ervin

Dayton, Ohio

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.5.3/1565 - Release Date: 7/21/2008 6:36 PM