RemedySpot.com

Re: Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act HR 6567

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Beth, Very interesting and very important. I'll be calling in the AM. for sure. How are you doing? Still working the little lady 3 days?"COME ON SEPT. COME ON...   ^6^ Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi everyone,I'm putting on my moderator hat here for a moment to encourage all our members to contact their congressional representatives in support of HR 6567, the Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act. This bill would among other things increase funding for research and create a national patient registry which will aid research. This bill is co-sponsored by Mike Castle from Delaware. Here is a link to Congressman Castles statement about this bill on his website.http://www.castle.house.gov/index.php?option=com_content & task=view & id=732 & Itemid=78 As Leanne just emphasized for me, this is very important legislation. I'd ask that everyone call, write or email their rep to ask for their support of this bill. It may even be possible to schedule a face to face meeting with our reps while they are home for the August recess.The number of the capitol switchboard is 1-. You don't even have to know your reps name to call. You can give them your state and zip code and they will connect you with the office of your congress person. Thank you everyone for your support of this legislation! Beth Moderator Breathe-SupportAge 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08 Change everything. Love and Forgive      

Guest guest

Thanks Peggy and yes I'm still looking after Virginia three days a week. It can be quite challenging some days (like yesterday) and relatively peaceful others (like today). You just never know.

The biggest thing I've got going on at the moment is my parents 50th wedding anniversary party is a week from Saturday. I've got so many details going around in my head it feels like it's going to explode!!

I can't wait till September too!!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act HR 6567 Beth, Very interesting and very important. I'll be calling in the AM. for sure.

How are you doing? Still working the little lady 3 days?

"COME ON SEPT. COME ON... ^6^

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hi everyone,

I'm putting on my moderator hat here for a moment to encourage all our members to contact their congressional representatives in support of HR 6567, the Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act. This bill would among other things increase funding for research and create a national patient registry which will aid research. This bill is co-sponsored by Mike Castle from Delaware. Here is a link to Congressman Castles statement about this bill on his website.http://www.castle. house.gov/ index.php? option=com_ content & task=view & id=732 & Itemid=78

As Leanne just emphasized for me, this is very important legislation. I'd ask that everyone call, write or email their rep to ask for their support of this bill. It may even be possible to schedule a face to face meeting with our reps while they are home for the August recess.

The number of the capitol switchboard is 1-. You don't even have to know your reps name to call. You can give them your state and zip code and they will connect you with the office of your congress person.

Thank you everyone for your support of this legislation!

Beth

Moderator Breathe-Support

Guest guest

You be careful to not overdo, Beth. Sometimes we try to squeeze 3 hours into 1 because we are so afraid to miss something but be careful with you. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Re: Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act HR 6567 Beth, Very interesting and very important. I'll be calling in the AM. for sure.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hi everyone,

I'm putting on my moderator hat here for a moment to encourage all our members to contact their congressional representatives in support of HR 6567, the Pulmonary Fibrosis Research Enhancement Act. This bill would among other things increase funding for research and create a national patient registry which will aid research. This bill is co-sponsored by Mike Castle from Delaware. Here is a link to Congressman Castles statement about this bill on his website.http://www.castle. house.gov/ index.php? option=com_ content & task=view & id=732 & Itemid=78

As Leanne just emphasized for me, this is very important legislation. I'd ask that everyone call, write or email their rep to ask for their support of this bill. It may even be possible to schedule a face to face meeting with our reps while they are home for the August recess.

The number of the capitol switchboard is 1-. You don't even have to know your reps name to call. You can give them your state and zip code and they will connect you with the office of your congress person.

Beth

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Diane,

Thanks for caring, I appreciate it. I have tendency to push a bit too hard and then have to back off for several days. I've been trying to maintain a better balance lately cause I know I have to have the energy to make the trip to NY for my parents anniversary party not to mention seeing my newest nephew!

Working on the party plans is fun for me. It makes me happy knowing how much fun it will be for my parents! 50 years, 5 kids and 12 grandchildren!

Beth

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hi everyone,

Beth

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

The anniversary and the new nephew are great reasons for pacing yourself. Make sure that you get there as healthy as you can. You are a very important person to a lot of people and we all care about you so be wise. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Hi everyone,

Beth

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger