RemedySpot.com

Re: Geeta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Geeta, I am so glad to hear your still coming to the US. I'll tell you what IF I could fly I would be in Ca. That should be such a good time. I would love to meet . I feel like I know her already. Such a sweetie.You can probably call the Airlines and ask about bringing the POC on board. I can't imagine how many batteries you will need or can carry.  The price of the 02 is really high. I hope you have a wonderful time planning your trip. I thourly enjoy the planning. Very exciting. Stable is a wonderful thing. I had a drop but seem to be doing fine now. My daughter took me shopping in a fabric store today and OH do I ever have a LOT of fabric.. I am so excitedto make more Bible covers I enjoy doing things with my hands. I have a quilt I want to finnish but that has been on hold for a while.  I am very tired so think I better turn in. God Bless. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Thanks Geeta,  Love you. God Bless.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."