RemedySpot.com

Hi my friends!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I hope everyone is doing well...I haven't been on the board lately, because of work, busy and my 3rd finger

on the left hand has an infection running through to my palm. I'm on antiobiotics because home care nurse

couldn't come tonight, I'm receiving the dosages in ER (3 times a day). They confirmed this afternoon they

will be here tommorrow morning. I saw plastic surgeon this morning, seeing him tommorrow again, we're

hoping antibiotics will remove the infection, otherwise he will have to go in and drain it ouchmouch...From

what I understood from the diagnosis (tendons and joints are infected).

I'll be on IV antibiotics for the next 7 days!

Sher, I came across your post, sick of being tired, about the fax etc...I Hope you're feeling a bit better

tonight...and everything will be taken care of. All the best with the scan on friday.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

Thanks Irene...you've got your own stuff going on too.

Take care of that hand.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hi my friends!

I hope everyone is doing well...I haven't been on the board lately, because of work, busy and my 3rd finger

on the left hand has an infection running through to my palm. I'm on antiobiotics because home care nurse

couldn't come tonight, I'm receiving the dosages in ER (3 times a day). They confirmed this afternoon they

will be here tommorrow morning. I saw plastic surgeon this morning, seeing him tommorrow again, we're

hoping antibiotics will remove the infection, otherwise he will have to go in and drain it ouchmouch...From

what I understood from the diagnosis (tendons and joints are infected).

I'll be on IV antibiotics for the next 7 days!

Sher, I came across your post, sick of being tired, about the fax etc...I Hope you're feeling a bit better

tonight...and everything will be taken care of. All the best with the scan on friday.

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!