RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Terry what a clever idea. They are just beautiful, fuzzy but beautiful.I do understand the pain of walking bone on bone. My right hip did not grow inside the socketand by the time I was 25 I had bone on bone. My Ortho just knew there was no cartilage. there. We didn't know the problem until I had a hip replacement at age 42. What a surprise. I have never had a limp with it. I do however remember the pain.I do pray it goes well for you. Do the exersize after, painful but the out come is 100% worth it.Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Ter... well now I know your surgery will go well. Birthday girls get special wishes and my birthday is the same day as your surgery so I wish for you a happy-knee!

Thanks for the thank you but I don't do anymore than another member would do...

I tried to look at the picture but can't seem to get on. My signature is ok but can't click on anything. This happens frequently...darn Yahoo!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: TerryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 3:41 AM

Hi Terry, I hope your surgery goes perfectly. I am sorry I have forgotten when your surgery is. OD at work. I can't wait to see the goodies your making. There is nothing like a fun crafty thing to do.

I'm going to get going on a quilt I have going. I don't know why I stopped. I think that was because of the prednisone.

Oh well Take care and keep us posted.

God Bless You.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."