RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mama-Shers PNW traveling band

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy, the bit on the pet rats was intended for you. The hair color was just my take on the gray or not subject. Just checking to see how well you monitor the board. I rented a scooter for the cruise. I have a wheelchair but mainly for museums and such. Will use a cane or walker for our meeting. Looking forward to it. Fatigue has been a problem but I'm still good for 6 or 8 hours a day.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Mama-Shers PNW traveling bandDate: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:51:51 -0000

Steve...I didn't know you were ill to the point of a wheelchair and being tired and not messaging on the board.Like the reference to walking rats with rhinestone leashes. I'm enjoying them - they are new friends. My dogs can't give up being curious. Had Mick and Mort outside today. They have been on leashes.Get well, take care and see you June 14th. Joy

Guest guest

Steve....if I remember correctly and that's becoming a problem, you and Vicky are staying overnight one night. You can go rest easily that way. I may have to do the same thing!

We're down to counting days now!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

RE: Re: Mama-Shers PNW traveling band

Joy, the bit on the pet rats was intended for you. The hair color was just my take on the gray or not subject. Just checking to see how well you monitor the board. I rented a scooter for the cruise. I have a wheelchair but mainly for museums and such. Will use a cane or walker for our meeting. Looking forward to it. Fatigue has been a problem but I'm still good for 6 or 8 hours a day.

Alzheimers 2008

From: "joynoel3208" <joynoel3208>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Mama-Shers PNW traveling bandDate: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:51:51 -0000

Steve...I didn't know you were ill to the point of a wheelchair and being tired and not messaging on the board.Like the reference to walking rats with rhinestone leashes. I'm enjoying them - they are new friends. My dogs can't give up being curious. Had Mick and Mort outside today. They have been on leashes.Get well, take care and see you June 14th. Joy

Guest guest

Hey Sher, I'm sure I'll overdue it. I love outdoor markets. But it will be nice to be able to take a nap if Vickie makes me. I too am counting the days. Silly probably but something inside compells me to want to personally know others in my condition. I'm just lucky you live so close. Another windy,rainy day here. I'm sick of it.

Oh I had no idea Pulmonary rehab was going to be so expensive. I have to pay $30 co pay each visit, 3 times a week for 4 weeks. Do you think it's worth it?

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: <Breathe-Support >Subject: Re: Re: Mama-Shers PNW traveling bandDate: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 10:37:13 -0700

Steve....if I remember correctly and that's becoming a problem, you and Vicky are staying overnight one night. You can go rest easily that way. I may have to do the same thing!

We're down to counting days now!

Alzheimers 2008

From: "joynoel3208" <joynoel3208>Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: Mama-Shers PNW traveling bandDate: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:51:51 -0000

Guest guest

Steve.. I love the outdoor markets too. I suppose you are referring to Pike's.

Oh what a question, "is it worth it?"....All I can do is tell you how it is with me. Short and simple, yes, I'm sure it is and no, I can't afford it.

We have a treadmill in our apt and I walk there. Not every day, ok ok. But it is an alternative to rehab. Now some rehabs have what is called "Maintenance" and it runs anywhere from $30 to $70 a month. You go in and pretty much do your own thing. How ever many days you choose. Taking for granted you know what "your own thing" is. You are always watched closely. Maybe that could be an alternative for you. Especially since you have an oximeter. Take it with you of course.

If you go a 'few times' you will know what to do and then switch to maintenance if it's offered there...or something similar.

Big decision.

Alzheimers 2008

Guest guest

Re: Mama-Shers PNW traveling bandDate: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 00:51:51 -0000