RemedySpot.com

Re: Hospice/to all who responded to me

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What an outpouring of love I feel from all of you. Here I sit in tears, but crying to know so many who have never met me are praying for me and care about me. I will take each and everyone of you with me on my journey, and when I get to heaven I will tell everyone how wonderful you all are. Yes I am a little scared and I think after 2 years, the reality of it all is hitting me hard. I have cried so much in the last 2 days. I am just so tired, so short of breath. I'm on 6 when I sit and 8-9 when I walk. My dr did say some of it is anxiety attacks so hes had me start taking Xanax everyday. Please just know how much you all have meant to me, you are my 2nd family. I can talk to you, cry to you, laugh with you, I may not post much but I read as much as I can. I love you all and you all are still in my prayers too, and will be till my dying day.

With all my love,

MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome 4-06

••••••••••••• Original Message •••••••••••••

Thank you Vicky for sharing with us. Your choice seems brave and wise. For those of us who follow you, your journey is a wonderful lesson in how to come to terms with our illnesses with dignity and sensibility, not only for ourselves but for those who love us. Despite the real distance between us, I will walk with you, hand-in-hand, in my heart and mind, to the end.

Jack

Hospice

HI everyone,I'm sorry I havent been keeping up with everyone, just having a lot of pain and shortness of breath. I talked to my dr and he agreed, its time for Hospice so....they come Friday at 2pm to sign me up. I'm just so tired and worn out, and most of the pain I'm getting now is from my heart and my blockage. So, I will enjoy whats left, when it's time for me to go, my brother said he will let you all know. Thank you for being the best bunch of people I have ever met. I love you all.....Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome 4-06

Vote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.