RemedySpot.com

Re: Saying Hi to Everyone!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Irene,

I'm a leeetle bit tipsy right now. It's nearly 11pm and I've had the inlaws round for dinner. Other than that I'm fine. I had a letter today about the heart cath, i'm going in on the 9th July, which means I'll be in on my birthday typical!

Love Ze xx>> ((((Joyce)))) How are you? I Hope you're feeling much better! How's the > rash cleared? How's the new hat?> > ((((Zena)))) How are you? Have you had your heart cath yet?> > ((((Beth)))) I Hope the rash has settled down!> > How's ((((Brett)))) doing? I Hope his doing better!> > ((((Leanne, Mayleen, Bruce, Sher, Jane, Vicky, L, Gwynne, Peggy, > Geeta)))) How's everyone doing! > > If I have forgotten anyone...I'm sending ((((Hugs)))) to all of you!> > I Hope you're Enjoying the weekend> It's pretty cold over here> > Irene> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92>

Guest guest

Thanx Irene,

hugs to you too, I am stable no probs.hugs to you too, keep well

Geeta

-- In Breathe-Support , " angels_intheclouds "

wrote:

>

> ((((Joyce)))) How are you? I Hope you're feeling much better!

How's the

> rash cleared? How's the new hat?

>

> ((((Zena)))) How are you? Have you had your heart cath yet?

>

> ((((Beth)))) I Hope the rash has settled down!

>

> How's ((((Brett)))) doing? I Hope his doing better!

>

> ((((Leanne, Mayleen, Bruce, Sher, Jane, Vicky, L, Gwynne,

Peggy,

> Geeta)))) How's everyone doing!

>

> If I have forgotten anyone...I'm sending ((((Hugs)))) to all of

you!

>

> I Hope you're Enjoying the weekend

> It's pretty cold over here

>

> Irene

> PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

> Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

>

Guest guest

They're checking out the PH. I've been told what they're going to do and have been warned that I'm likely to feel a head rush when they inject the iodine that was described by my doc as feeling like you've just necked half a bottle of brandy Cool

I'm not really worried, but I'm trying not to think about it as I am a bit squeamish about it. Docs keep insisting on telling me what they're doing even while I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and singing lalalalalalala at them.

Yes I really did that! The docs face was a picture

Love Ze xx

> >> > ((((Joyce))) ) How are you? I Hope you're feeling much better! How's the > > rash cleared? How's the new hat?> > > > ((((Zena)))) How are you? Have you had your heart cath yet?> > > > ((((Beth) ))) I Hope the rash has settled down!> > > > How's ((((Brett))) ) doing? I Hope his doing better!> > > > ((((Leanne, Mayleen, Bruce, Sher, Jane, Vicky, L, Gwynne, Peggy, > > Geeta)))) How's everyone doing! > > > > If I have forgotten anyone...I'm sending ((((Hugs)))) to all of you!> > > > I Hope you're Enjoying the weekend> > It's pretty cold over here> > > > Irene> > PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> > Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92> >> > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger>

Guest guest

While PH can be picked up by an echo, (that's how mine was found) and the cath will find out the accurate pressure levels so that they can medicate accordingly. Apparently it's easily treatable with meds now.

Love Ze xx> > >> > > ((((Joyce))) ) How are you? I Hope you're feeling much better! How's the > > > rash cleared? How's the new hat?> > > > > > ((((Zena)))) How are you? Have you had your heart cath yet?> > > > > > ((((Beth) ))) I Hope the rash has settled down!> > > > > > How's ((((Brett))) ) doing? I Hope his doing better!> > > > > > ((((Leanne, Mayleen, Bruce, Sher, Jane, Vicky, L, Gwynne, Peggy, > > > Geeta)))) How's everyone doing! > > > > > > If I have forgotten anyone...I'm sending ((((Hugs)))) to all of you!> > > > > > I Hope you're Enjoying the weekend> > > It's pretty cold over here> > > > > > Irene> > > PF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07> > > Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92> > >> > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger> >>