RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Testing Flower Signature

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, Save the flower in your pictures. Then save it again for web use. Then log on to your mail account on yahoo, copy and paste the picture in, I believe that is how I did it. If you click on mine it opens up large, although I need to fix the way it looks in mail.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Testing Flower Signature

Hah the answer is NO..quite clearly I'm no whizz either....funny tho' since the first 3 lines of the signature came up just NOT the flower piccie.

Mayleen you have a pic as part of your signature that shows up on the Board Mail...have you got a clue to share with the rest of us!

in Oz

(this message was written directly on the Board Mail site whereas the TEST message came from my personal e-mail system.)>> > > Just to see if I've conquered the Techno thing using Microsoft Office> Outlook 2003.> > > > GIO> Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ????> Reynauds'> May 2007>

Guest guest

, Did it work. There is a code for coping and pasting Control ?? Control ?? I have it somewhere , Like if you want to printyou would do control p together. you can copy also to your clipboard and then paste to yahoo !! Depends on programs sometimes.

I had a computer that when I wanted to write in Spanish and needed an accent or sqiggly you did control 164, 165, 163, 162 depending on what letter you wanted.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Hey Peggy, Hurrah, at least YOU got it...I'm guessing that you get all your Board mail sent directly to your E-mail system rather than reading it from the web site.

There must be something that Yahoo does to block pics ...in which case I'm puzzled because Mayleen's lovely flower always shows up on the web site Message Board. She must've found a way to get around that problem!

Calling Techno Wizard Mayleen..Yoooooo Hooooooo...CoooooEE Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

SGIO (Scilly in Oz)>> YES you did.....!!!! !! I tried everything and just wouldn't work.. > hhhuummm> > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy (65)> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Joy, Open 2 browsers, find the picture , higlight the picture, do control c, go the yahoo signature, click where you want it then do control v (to paste) . Try this.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Hmmm...I can't get the flower either. Can't paste here.Joy / Seattle>>>> Just to see if I've conquered the Techno thing using Microsoft Office> Outlook 2003.>>>> GIO> Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ????> Reynauds'> May 2007>