RemedySpot.com

Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

you dingdong...LOL Were the pastries good? YOu tell em that when its 11:30pm here, too late to go out and get anything and no sweets in the house That's ok, grocery day is this weekend I do have chips and dip to fall back on. I got a funny for ya........I had to go to my lung dr today, my legs are all swelled up and I didn't know why, well, neither does he "DUH". He told me to go see my heart on MOnday, said it could be the increase in my heart meds, then again, could be this ole heart is just ready to give out who knows. But here's the funny, he asked me how my appitete was, I was raveneous, that I could eat anything even chew on his chair. He looked at me, with a sly smile but serious and asked.." Are you smoking marajuina?" I about died laughing, I said dr, I did that when I was 18 and all it did was make me hungry, do look like I need that now? Tooo Funny. Thank you for the prayers, I do need them, and so does Gene and , my brother was so worried cause I was a t the drs so long. God bless you........

LOve,

Vicky

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Vicky... Hey, you didn't tell me why you want to be a daisy!

Well, some people use medical marijuana. I wonder if it would help with any relief for you? I don't smoke so I wonder how a non-smoker inhales it to get an effect. I never smoked a joint (my kids call it) in my life. Guess I have missed out on a few things after all. I thought I had done it all. lol

I'm going to the pain clinic today. Once again my meds are not giving adequate pain control. Such a cycle. New meds, build tolerance, low pain control again, new meds again. I'm not sure where all this ends. You speak of morphine. I think I told you that morphine is a good pain controller but I'm allergic to it!

I think we are finally through our unusual cold rainy spell. Nice days coming up...in the high 70s low 80s.

How is your daughter doing?

Take good care of you sweet thing and let others do the same! You are in my prayers daily.

Love you.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Sher

you dingdong...LOL Were the pastries good? YOu tell em that when its 11:30pm here, too late to go out and get anything and no sweets in the house That's ok, grocery day is this weekend I do have chips and dip to fall back on. I got a funny for ya........I had to go to my lung dr today, my legs are all swelled up and I didn't know why, well, neither does he "DUH". He told me to go see my heart on MOnday, said it could be the increase in my heart meds, then again, could be this ole heart is just ready to give out who knows. But here's the funny, he asked me how my appitete was, I was raveneous, that I could eat anything even chew on his chair. He looked at me, with a sly smile but serious and asked.." Are you smoking marajuina?" I about died laughing, I said dr, I did that when I was 18 and all it did was make me hungry, do look like I need that now? Tooo Funny. Thank you for the prayers, I do need them, and so does Gene and , my brother was so worried cause I was a t the drs so long. God bless you........

LOve,

Vicky

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

psst Sher, if you're interested, my mate does a mean truffle recipe!

Love Ze xx

>> Vicky... Hey, you didn't tell me why you want to be a daisy! > > Well, some people use medical marijuana. I wonder if it would help with any relief for you? I don't smoke so I wonder how a non-smoker inhales it to get an effect. I never smoked a joint (my kids call it) in my life. Guess I have missed out on a few things after all. I thought I had done it all. lol > > I'm going to the pain clinic today. Once again my meds are not giving adequate pain control. Such a cycle. New meds, build tolerance, low pain control again, new meds again. I'm not sure where all this ends. You speak of morphine. I think I told you that morphine is a good pain controller but I'm allergic to it!> > I think we are finally through our unusual cold rainy spell. Nice days coming up...in the high 70s low 80s.> > How is your daughter doing?> > Take good care of you sweet thing and let others do the same! You are in my prayers daily.> Love you.> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Sher> > > > you dingdong...LOL Were the pastries good? YOu tell em that when its 11:30pm here, too late to go out and get anything and no sweets in the house That's ok, grocery day is this weekend I do have chips and dip to fall back on. I got a funny for ya........I had to go to my lung dr today, my legs are all swelled up and I didn't know why, well, neither does he "DUH". He told me to go see my heart on MOnday, said it could be the increase in my heart meds, then again, could be this ole heart is just ready to give out who knows. But here's the funny, he asked me how my appitete was, I was raveneous, that I could eat anything even chew on his chair. He looked at me, with a sly smile but serious and asked.." Are you smoking marajuina?" I about died laughing, I said dr, I did that when I was 18 and all it did was make me hungry, do look like I need that now? Tooo Funny. Thank you for the prayers, I do need them, and so does Gene and , my brother was so worried cause I was a t the drs so long. God bless you........> > LOve,> > Vicky> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.>

Guest guest

whuuuuuu, bring it on Zena! Once in a great while I buy a chocolate truffle at the local candy store. Now that gastritis has flared up again NO chocolate, it says here in fine print.

But I cheated on the chocolate éclair and it didn't bother me. Of course if I did that every day it would set my stomach afire. Chocolate is loaded with caffeine.

Lucky you...a truffle maker right there in the house!

Love ya

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Sher> > > > you dingdong...LOL Were the pastries good? YOu tell em that when its 11:30pm here, too late to go out and get anything and no sweets in the house That's ok, grocery day is this weekend I do have chips and dip to fall back on. I got a funny for ya........I had to go to my lung dr today, my legs are all swelled up and I didn't know why, well, neither does he "DUH". He told me to go see my heart on MOnday, said it could be the increase in my heart meds, then again, could be this ole heart is just ready to give out who knows. But here's the funny, he asked me how my appitete was, I was raveneous, that I could eat anything even chew on his chair. He looked at me, with a sly smile but serious and asked.." Are you smoking marajuina?" I about died laughing, I said dr, I did that when I was 18 and all it did was make me hungry, do look like I need that now? Tooo Funny. Thank you for the prayers, I do need them, and so does Gene and , my brother was so worried cause I was a t the drs so long. God bless you........> > LOve,> > Vicky> > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.>

Guest guest

HEY HEY HEy Chocolate doesn't bother me.  ;) Love and Prayers, Peggy (65)  IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hmmmmmm well, there's dessicated coconut, chopped cherries, marijuana and chocolate. I'm sure there's other stuff, but it's been a while since I've had some!

Love Ze xx> >> > Vicky... Hey, you didn't tell me why you want to be a daisy! > > > > Well, some people use medical marijuana. I wonder if it would help with any relief for you? I don't smoke so I wonder how a non-smoker inhales it to get an effect. I never smoked a joint (my kids call it) in my life. Guess I have missed out on a few things after all. I thought I had done it all. lol > > > > I'm going to the pain clinic today. Once again my meds are not giving adequate pain control. Such a cycle. New meds, build tolerance, low pain control again, new meds again. I'm not sure where all this ends. You speak of morphine. I think I told you that morphine is a good pain controller but I'm allergic to it!> > > > I think we are finally through our unusual cold rainy spell. Nice days coming up...in the high 70s low 80s.> > > > How is your daughter doing?> > > > Take good care of you sweet thing and let others do the same! You are in my prayers daily.> > Love you.> > > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Re: What Vicki Means To Us/Sher> > > > > > > > you dingdong...LOL Were the pastries good? YOu tell em that when its 11:30pm here, too late to go out and get anything and no sweets in the house That's ok, grocery day is this weekend I do have chips and dip to fall back on. I got a funny for ya........I had to go to my lung dr today, my legs are all swelled up and I didn't know why, well, neither does he "DUH". He told me to go see my heart on MOnday, said it could be the increase in my heart meds, then again, could be this ole heart is just ready to give out who knows. But here's the funny, he asked me how my appitete was, I was raveneous, that I could eat anything even chew on his chair. He looked at me, with a sly smile but serious and asked.." Are you smoking marajuina?" I about died laughing, I said dr, I did that when I was 18 and all it did was make me hungry, do look like I need that now? Tooo Funny. Thank you for the prayers, I do need them, and so does Gene and , my brother was so worried cause I was a t the drs so long. God bless you........> > > > LOve,> > > > Vicky> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.> >>