RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Healthy Skin !Babs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Babs, My pleasure, You don't have to buy another, use the same one. Take a portion place it in a sterile jar and use for skin only. Label it for no confusion if you wish. Enjoy it !!

Keep them refrigerated.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Healthy Skin !

Mayleen, thanks for the link! I purchased organic coconut oilyesterday that is intended for baking, stir-fry etc., and willpurchase the type that can be used on skin next.I appreciate the help! :)Hugs!Babs in Texas>> Hi All, > > Just wanted to share some information on healthy oilsfor your skin. Something I use for my skin, for baking, soap making,cooking it also has other uses. Here is a link to anyone wantingto learn more about the goodness of Coconut Oil and it's many uses allover the world. Follow the link to The "Coconut Research Center".Please note not all oils are made the same. I use only OrganicOils for myself it and it must be with the USDA

seal. If you everdecide to use an oil also please note there are different ways ofextracting oils.. This does make a difference in end result. I alsouse only edible oils which would be a higher quality than an oilpurchased in the cosmetics section of a store. Here is the link I hopesome find it useful !! > > http://www.coconutr esearchcenter. org/ > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14> < Click on me !! >