RemedySpot.com

Re: FROM MamaSher/Jack/Peggy/ Lou

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Mama-Sher, glad it's over and no sign of ulcers. You get used to not

having coffee after a while. I don't even miss it anymore.

No Stress????? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!! :)

Hugs and love,

Babs in Texas

>

> Hi to everyone and especially those who wished me well.

> The endoscopy ( a procedure where one is sedated and a tube is

inserted through the mouth down into the stomach. That's the simply

version, Jack) went well. No ulcers anymore but the gastritis is still

present and " angry red " . So stronger meds should do the job after a

month. Absolutely no coffee, Oh, my! And NO STRESS! Sure, sure.

>

> Peggy... I know you must miss playing in Vegas. I've never been

there. Hey, how is your eye feeling now?

>

> ML... Your idea of the lens is super-fantastic! If it works don't

fix it.

> Cataract surgery is a snap. No pain, takes only 15 minutes and

good vision is the result. At least for me. Peggy had a harder time.

But we can't know each others eye problems.

> Thanks again for the card and I did wear my lucky socks!

>

> Love,

>

> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

Guest guest

Sher,

Glad it's over for today! I feel your no coffee pain! I don't drink alot of it, one or two cups a day but what I do drink I NEED.

Have fun this weekend!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

FROM MamaSher/Jack/Peggy/ Lou

Hi to everyone and especially those who wished me well.

The endoscopy ( a procedure where one is sedated and a tube is inserted through the mouth down into the stomach. That's the simply version, Jack) went well. No ulcers anymore but the gastritis is still present and "angry red". So stronger meds should do the job after a month. Absolutely no coffee, Oh, my! And NO STRESS! Sure, sure.

Peggy... I know you must miss playing in Vegas. I've never been there. Hey, how is your eye feeling now?

ML... Your idea of the lens is super-fantastic! If it works don't fix it.

Cataract surgery is a snap. No pain, takes only 15 minutes and good vision is the result. At least for me. Peggy had a harder time. But we can't know each others eye problems.

Thanks again for the card and I did wear my lucky socks!

Love,

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

MB....yes, I will miss even the couple of cups of coffee I have each day but I'd rather do this then keep hurting. THIS is something I can do, no coffee.

FROM MamaSher/Jack/Peggy/ Lou

The endoscopy ( a procedure where one is sedated and a tube is inserted through the mouth down into the stomach. That's the simply version, Jack) went well. No ulcers anymore but the gastritis is still present and "angry red". So stronger meds should do the job after a month. Absolutely no coffee, Oh, my! And NO STRESS! Sure, sure.

Peggy... I know you must miss playing in Vegas. I've never been there. Hey, how is your eye feeling now?

Cataract surgery is a snap. No pain, takes only 15 minutes and good vision is the result. At least for me. Peggy had a harder time. But we can't know each others eye problems.

Love,

Guest guest

Hi Mama Sher!! So glad you are okay!!! You are so better than me!! I would DIE without coffee!! Love ya!! Hugs a bunch!! CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: FROM MamaSher/Jack/Peggy/ LouTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 4:34 PM

Love,

Guest guest

Sher...I'm so glad to hear the Endoscopy went Well today. IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

FROM MamaSher/Jack/ Peggy/ LouTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Wednesday, June 11, 2008, 4:34 PM

Love,

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Thanks Geeta... yes, I will now watch my diet more carefully. It means no chocolate too. NOTHING with caffeine. I'm motivated 'cause that pain was most unpleasant!

Re: FROM MamaSher/Jack/Peggy/ Lou

Sher,I am glad ther are no ulcers , but i hope the gastritis also heals soon, you have to be care ful about your diet and keep away from stress.loveGeeta-- In Breathe-Support , "Sher Bauman" wrote:>> Hi to everyone and especially those who wished me well.> The endoscopy ( a procedure where one is sedated and a tube is inserted through the mouth down into the stomach. That's the simply version, Jack) went well. No ulcers anymore but the gastritis is still present and "angry red". So stronger meds should do the job after a month. Absolutely no coffee, Oh, my! And NO STRESS! Sure, sure.> > Peggy... I know you must miss playing in Vegas. I've never been there. Hey, how is your eye feeling now?> > ML... Your idea of the lens is super-fantastic! If it works don't fix it.> Cataract surgery is a snap. No pain, takes only 15 minutes and good vision is the result. At least for me. Peggy had a harder time. But we can't know each others eye problems.> Thanks again for the card and I did wear my lucky socks!> > Love,> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>