RemedySpot.com

Re: Peggy's Party

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

....and then you can caravan up the coast to the Portland area and meet me! Oh were this possible.

My sweet husband told me to go to Florida and meet Peggy! Now of course I can't do that but he was serious. That's what counts.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: jon update,,,,15250 NE 84th Lane, Silver Springs, Fl. 34488,

Beth is coming in Sept sometime. wanna get something going?? I could invite everyone and I am pretty sure Jane & Eddie would come. AND I am not to sure about Lojack, she is going to Ca. to s shindig. We could just have our own. ;) Oh how much fun that would be.

There is a Holiday Inn not far from here. I have three bedrooms available. Plenty floor space.

Oh O am getting excited. Let me know. I NEED this to happen. Hopefully will be here to help me prepare for a LOT of us to be here. has tents too.. LLOL. kidding.

let me know.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

, I think everyone should come here...of course.. That means you have to get a BIGGGG ol' BUS and caravan over. Stop and pick up Terry in Nv. L. P in AZ. Wally, Bruce, Gwynne, Teri & Jon, Babs   and all the other Texans..Sorry to whomever I missed--I do have OD ya know..lol... Oh I'm in over my head. Can't remember all from the west of me.. sorry.  Jane and Eddie, Tina, Judy, Jack. OH We'll need to get a Limo to bring Joyce and Lucian along with her Dr. Oh what fun... In all reality, I have a big yard, LOTS of porch room and MANY MANY WORDS AND HUGS..  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy/

Oh my....we now have a party war between the coasts. I wish I could go

to both and all and everything. I've never played the lottery but this

makes it tempting....lol

If I had unlimited funds, I'd have a chauffeuress and just travel around

seeing the country and each of you.

>

> , I think everyone should come here...of course.. That means

> you have to get a BIGGGG ol' BUS and caravan over. Stop and pick up

> Terry in Nv. L. P in AZ. Wally, Bruce, Gwynne, Teri & Jon,

> Babs and all the other Texans..Sorry to whomever I missed--I

> do have OD ya know..lol... Oh I'm in over my head. Can't remember all

> from the west of me.. sorry. Jane and Eddie, Tina, Judy, Jack. OH

> We'll need to get a Limo to bring Joyce and Lucian along with her Dr.

> Oh what fun...

>

> In all reality, I have a big yard, LOTS of porch room and MANY MANY

> WORDS AND HUGS..

>

>

> 

>

>

>

> Love and Prayers, Peggy

> IPF 2004, Florida

>

> " Worry looks around,

> Sorry looks back,

> Faith looks up. "

>

Guest guest

Bruce,

All of a sudden I had a vision of you arriving by helicoptor , surrounding by screaming fans, flashing lights and the reporter says" As part of his cross country publicity tour, BruceMoreland has just arived here in California where he will spend a few days conferencing with his support group before heading off to Florida. . .FOX news will provide complete coverage of each event as Mr. Moreland once again makes PF history." Anyway -wish you could come to both but if you can only make one I understand (remember though you already got to meet Peggy, hehe). Take care-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Peggy/Oh my....we now have a party war between the coasts. I wish I could goto both and all and everything. I've never played the lottery but thismakes it tempting.... lolIf I had unlimited funds, I'd have a chauffeuress and just travel aroundseeing the country and each of you.>> , I think everyone should come here...of course.. That means> you have to get a BIGGGG ol' BUS and caravan over. Stop and pick up> Terry in Nv. L. P in AZ. Wally, Bruce, Gwynne, Teri & Jon,> Babs and all the other Texans..Sorry to whomever I missed--I> do have OD ya know..lol... Oh I'm in over my head. Can't remember all> from the west of

me.. sorry. Jane and Eddie, Tina, Judy, Jack. OH> We'll need to get a Limo to bring Joyce and Lucian along with her Dr.> Oh what fun...>> In all reality, I have a big yard, LOTS of porch room and MANY MANY> WORDS AND HUGS..>>> >>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">

Guest guest

Not sure I'll make either.....probably not in plans but can always

change....who knows

> >

> > , I think everyone should come here...of course.. That means

> > you have to get a BIGGGG ol' BUS and caravan over. Stop and pick up

> > Terry in Nv. L. P in AZ. Wally, Bruce, Gwynne, Teri & Jon,

> > Babs and all the other Texans..Sorry to whomever I missed--I

> > do have OD ya know..lol... Oh I'm in over my head. Can't remember

all

> > from the west of me.. sorry. Jane and Eddie, Tina, Judy, Jack. OH

> > We'll need to get a Limo to bring Joyce and Lucian along with her

Dr.

> > Oh what fun...

> >

> > In all reality, I have a big yard, LOTS of porch room and MANY MANY

> > WORDS AND HUGS..

> >

> >

> > 

> >

> >

> >

> > Love and Prayers, Peggy

> > IPF 2004, Florida

> >

> > " Worry looks around,

> > Sorry looks back,

> > Faith looks up. "

> >

>

Guest guest

All I can say I am glad to see was so nice to concede..  ;)  Love ya girl Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

I love it. I can see it now on Fox News and then Good Morning America. Bruce being interviewed by all the powers in media. Very good image .

Fay

ipf 06/06 il

Peggy/Oh my....we now have a party war between the coasts. I wish I could goto both and all and everything. I've never played the lottery but thismakes it tempting.... lolIf I had unlimited funds, I'd have a chauffeuress and just travel aroundseeing the country and each of you.>> , I think everyone should come here....of course.. That means> you have to get a BIGGGG ol' BUS and caravan over. Stop and pick up> Terry in Nv. L. P in AZ. Wally, Bruce, Gwynne, Teri & Jon,> Babs and all the other Texans...Sorry to whomever I missed--I> do have OD ya know..lol... Oh I'm in over my head. Can't remember all> from the west of

me.. sorry. Jane and Eddie, Tina, Judy, Jack. OH> We'll need to get a Limo to bring Joyce and Lucian along with her Dr.> Oh what fun...>> In all reality, I have a big yard, LOTS of porch room and MANY MANY> WORDS AND HUGS..>>> >>>> Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida>> "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">