RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: I GOTTA SEND YOU THIS FROM YAHOO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce... remember I do mail from Outlook Express, not from the website...

I have Windows XP home version.

what did you think of the jibberish Yahoo expected me to do???

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I GOTTA SEND YOU THIS FROM YAHOO> > > As most of you know, I've been trying to get help from Yahoo because I can't sign in and/or can't open photos or anything else.> I was sent to three different "places" and then the third place sent me back to the first place...it appears no one can help me.> So then, comes the following! (My reply follows at the bottom). > > Hello Sher, > > Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.> > We understand it's hard, and even frustrating trying to resolve an issue> when working through email or phone, not being able to actually see the > issue you are experiencing. > > In an effort to better understand the issue you are experiencing, we > would like a screenshot so we can see a "picture" of what you are > experiencing. We have outlined the steps for taking a screenshot and > saving the file so we can get the information we need to better assist > you.> > If you are experiencing an error message please make sure that the error> message is in the foreground (right out in front) so we may see the > error message. If you don't receive a message the screenshot may still > help us better understand the issue you are experiencing.> > Here are the steps for taking a screenshot on a PC:> 1. Press the "Print Screen" key (it may be labeled on your keyboard as > PrtScn/SysRq)> 2. Open the Microsoft Paint Program> - Select the "Start" button on the Windows Task Bar> - Select the "Programs" (it may be "All Programs") menu> - Select the "Accessories" menu> - Select "Paint"> 3. Press "CTRL+V" or select "Edit" and "Paste" to paste the screenshot > into the Paint application.> 4. Click "File" then "Save"> - Select "Desktop" on the left to save the file to your Windows > Desktop> - Enter "YAHOOID-screenshot " in the "File Name" field (where YAHOOID > is your Yahoo! ID)> - Select "JPEG (*.JPG; *.JPEG; *.JPE; *.JFIF) in the "Save As Type" > drop-down> - Click the "Save" button> > Here are the steps for taking a screenshot on a MAC:> 1. Press "Command+Shift+ 3" keys on your keyboard > 2. A file "Untitled.PNG" should be created on your desktop within a few> seconds.> > Please respond to this message and include this screenshot as a file > attachment so we can "see" the issue you are experiencing with Yahoo! > Groups. > > We appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us while we > further investigate the issue you are experiencing with Yahoo! Groups.> > > You've got to be kidding me! All this, just to get help signing in to my group at> Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com ?> If it takes all this to get help Yahoo needs some smarter tech support!> Never mind. I'll just discontinue the group. > I have this same problem (can't sign in) and/or can't open an option such as pictures. This problem cannot be unique because other members write their own frustrations over the same problem.> Sorry I can't say, thank you.> > > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Sher,

I totally agree with Bruce! It's your birthday on Monday and you should be enjoying it all weekend long.

Mine never falls on a weekend and I get stuck working. IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

I GOTTA SEND YOU THIS FROM YAHOO> To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 9:38 AM> > > As most of you know, I've been trying to get help from Yahoo because I can't sign in and/or can't open photos or anything else.> I was sent to three different "places" and then the third place sent me back to the first place...it appears no one can help me.> So then, comes the following! (My reply follows at the bottom). > > Hello Sher, > > Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.> > We understand it's hard, and even frustrating trying to resolve an issue> when working through email or phone, not being able to actually see the > issue you are experiencing. > > In an effort to better understand the issue you are experiencing, we > would like a

screenshot so we can see a "picture" of what you are > experiencing. We have outlined the steps for taking a screenshot and > saving the file so we can get the information we need to better assist > you.> > If you are experiencing an error message please make sure that the error> message is in the foreground (right out in front) so we may see the > error message. If you don't receive a message the screenshot may still > help us better understand the issue you are experiencing.> > Here are the steps for taking a screenshot on a PC:> 1. Press the "Print Screen" key (it may be labeled on your keyboard as > PrtScn/SysRq)> 2. Open the Microsoft Paint Program> - Select the "Start" button on the Windows Task Bar> - Select the "Programs" (it may be "All Programs") menu> - Select the "Accessories" menu> - Select

"Paint"> 3. Press "CTRL+V" or select "Edit" and "Paste" to paste the screenshot > into the Paint application.> 4. Click "File" then "Save"> - Select "Desktop" on the left to save the file to your Windows > Desktop> - Enter "YAHOOID-screenshot " in the "File Name" field (where YAHOOID > is your Yahoo! ID)> - Select "JPEG (*.JPG; *.JPEG; *.JPE; *.JFIF) in the "Save As Type" > drop-down> - Click the "Save" button> > Here are the steps for taking a screenshot on a MAC:> 1. Press "Command+Shift+ 3" keys on your keyboard > 2. A file "Untitled.PNG" should be created on your desktop within a few> seconds.> > Please respond to this message and include this screenshot as a file > attachment so we can "see" the issue you are experiencing with Yahoo! > Groups. > > We appreciate your patience

and willingness to work with us while we > further investigate the issue you are experiencing with Yahoo! Groups.> > > You've got to be kidding me! All this, just to get help signing in to my group at> Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com ?> If it takes all this to get help Yahoo needs some smarter tech support!> Never mind. I'll just discontinue the group. > I have this same problem (can't sign in) and/or can't open an option such as pictures. This problem cannot be unique because other members write their own frustrations over the same problem.> Sorry I can't say, thank you.> > > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Yes Sir, Mr. Bruce.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I GOTTA SEND YOU THIS FROM YAHOO> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Saturday, August 2, 2008, 9:38 AM> > > As most of you know, I've been trying to get help from Yahoo because I can't sign in and/or can't open photos or anything else.> I was sent to three different "places" and then the third place sent me back to the first place...it appears no one can help me.> So then, comes the following! (My reply follows at the bottom). > > Hello Sher, > > Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Groups.> > We understand it's hard, and even frustrating trying to resolve an issue> when working through email or phone, not being able to actually see the > issue you are experiencing. > > In an effort to better understand the issue you are experiencing, we > would like a screenshot so we can see a "picture" of what you are > experiencing. We have outlined the steps for taking a screenshot and > saving the file so we can get the information we need to better assist > you.> > If you are experiencing an error message please make sure that the error> message is in the foreground (right out in front) so we may see the > error message. If you don't receive a message the screenshot may still > help us better understand the issue you are experiencing.> > Here are the steps for taking a screenshot on a PC:> 1. Press the "Print Screen" key (it may be labeled on your keyboard as > PrtScn/SysRq)> 2. Open the Microsoft Paint Program> - Select the "Start" button on the Windows Task Bar> - Select the "Programs" (it may be "All Programs") menu> - Select the "Accessories" menu> - Select "Paint"> 3. Press "CTRL+V" or select "Edit" and "Paste" to paste the screenshot > into the Paint application.> 4. Click "File" then "Save"> - Select "Desktop" on the left to save the file to your Windows > Desktop> - Enter "YAHOOID-screenshot " in the "File Name" field (where YAHOOID > is your Yahoo! ID)> - Select "JPEG (*.JPG; *.JPEG; *.JPE; *.JFIF) in the "Save As Type" > drop-down> - Click the "Save" button> > Here are the steps for taking a screenshot on a MAC:> 1. Press "Command+Shift+ 3" keys on your keyboard > 2. A file "Untitled.PNG" should be created on your desktop within a few> seconds.> > Please respond to this message and include this screenshot as a file > attachment so we can "see" the issue you are experiencing with Yahoo! > Groups. > > We appreciate your patience and willingness to work with us while we > further investigate the issue you are experiencing with Yahoo! Groups.> > > You've got to be kidding me! All this, just to get help signing in to my group at> Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com ?> If it takes all this to get help Yahoo needs some smarter tech support!> Never mind. I'll just discontinue the group. > I have this same problem (can't sign in) and/or can't open an option such as pictures. This problem cannot be unique because other members write their own frustrations over the same problem.> Sorry I can't say, thank you.> > > > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>