RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you for the compliment but now I know you lie cause I aint beautiful...lol Just me, add some steroids, water retention , about 25 extra pills a day and thats me. And can you believe these men stealing our Abbys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well..........he's gonna needd her when I'm gone, they are quite the pair. I hope you are feeling better, you've been in my prayers.

Love,

Vicky81856Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Guest guest

Thank you! reminds me of when I was Catholic and got absolution! I needed that,

TerTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: Genie StoryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, July 11, 2008, 9:23 PM

Terry, God had a since of humor too. Have you looked at an Ostrich ..LOL

I thought that was funny. And I know I am a Christian. I don't think I would tell my Pastor the joke but funny.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi Terry,

All the Best with surgery! IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Re: TerryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 3:41 AM

Hi Terry, I hope your surgery goes perfectly. I am sorry I have forgotten when your surgery is. OD at work. I can't wait to see the goodies your making. There is nothing like a fun crafty thing to do.

I'm going to get going on a quilt I have going. I don't know why I stopped. I think that was because of the prednisone.

Oh well Take care and keep us posted.

God Bless You.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

Get the name you've always wanted ! @ymail.com or @rocketmail.com.

Guest guest

Mama Sher, it won't be dementia until you forget who I am. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

Re: Re: Happy Birthday this day to.......... ......

Oh NO. Don't ya just hate that.. I would say Don't worry cause tomorrow you won't remember he said that..� Just trying to let ya know I think that happens to a lot of us. We forgive anything you forget here. And we'll help.

I think I told you I get LOST anytime I try a new direction, then I get very frustrated. says that is just proof I need him.. LOL

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Jack... what? Who are you and what do you want? giggle giggle

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Oh NO. Don't ya just hate that.. I would say Don't worry cause tomorrow you won't remember he said that..� Just trying to let ya know I think that happens to a lot of us. We forgive anything you forget here. And we'll help.

I think I told you I get LOST anytime I try a new direction, then I get very frustrated. says that is just proof I need him.. LOL

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

Guest guest

GIGGLES Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Vicky,

I'm always glad to see your posts. Even though hospice hasn't been there for a week,

have they called to say as to why they haven't been over? Have you called to ask them?

I hope the dr brings the sugar under control, that's way too high. My dr is kind of freaking

out because it's a 4.1...Normal is 5

I hope you'll be able to go out with weekend and enjoy it!

Hugs & Love

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Re: Peggy

Hi Peggy,

I still have Hospice comming, although they havent been here in over a week, oh well. I even lost 4 more lbs of water weight. I'm just battling with my sugar now, its been running in the 400'2, my dr upped my insulinbut its still high, gonna have to go see him. I havent been pushing myself too much, I've found out when I do, I just pay for it the next day, although Gene and I did clean the apt yesterday. We might try and do something this weekend if I can handle it. I think my biggest change has been since I started praying long and hard, Jesus has drawn me closer to Him and given me that peace that surpasses all understanding. What a wonderful feeling. How are you doing? I'm still praying for ya'll...:) I love you.

Love,

Vicky81856

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

I have done that.. Please pray for my family.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy!Hope you are feeling well this week.  Please put in your prayer bos.  She has been working hard this week to look for a job.Love & Toodles to you~Jane~    UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl