RemedySpot.com

Steve,Vicky, Brett

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sher, Please give Steve my love and let him Know we are praying for him. Such a sad story. said that K posted that Don is deteriorating quickly. They have talked to hospice but they haven't called them to come yet.I would love to hear how Brett is doing. I feel like such a wimp when I think about what others are going through. God does have a plan, I would love to know what that is and how He will get the Glory from all this suffering. In my head I know this is just LIFE..  Things happen to the just and the unjust.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Peggy... yes, I will tell Steve every time I talk to that the board is concerned and praying for the two of them.

I read the post from Bruce about Don K. I posted my sadness about him.

There are so many right now in some form of acute illness and/or transition. It's just a sad time right now. I watch for a post from Brett too.

I too feel like "shut up!" when I read about what others are going through.

I feel so badly for Steve. He of course is concerned about what will happen if Vicky is not there. How can he not think of that?

He may consider an assisted living if necessary but he isn't there yet.

I can't even imagine his feelings for Vicky. Cancer is in her scalp and breasts and someplace else but mainly just throughout her whole body.

May God be with all of us on our journeys.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Steve,Vicky, Brett

Hi Sher, Please give Steve my love and let him Know we are praying for him. Such a sad story.

said that K posted that Don is�deteriorating�quickly. They have talked to�hospice�but they haven't called them to come yet.

I would love to hear how Brett is doing.�

I feel like such a wimp when I think about what others are going through.�

God does have a plan, I would love to know what that is and how He will get the Glory from all this suffering. In my head I know this is just LIFE.. �Things happen to the just and the unjust.�

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."